Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?

Discus and support Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series x controller blinks vibrates then turns off it was working before with no issue I tried the usb it turns on but the buttons don't work, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Badlands BE, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Badlands BE
    Badlands BE Guest

Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?

Xbox series x controller blinks vibrates then turns off it was working before with no issue I tried the usb it turns on but the buttons don't work, the joystick moves tho and the trigger. I try wireless and it's keeps blinking and when I try to sync it vibrates and shuts off. I have other series x controllers that don't have this issue and work fine.if I gotta unplug and plug it back in how long do I wait. I'm on the Xbox one btw. HELPP!!

:)

Badlands BE, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Badlands BE Win User

Hey I'm back and the swap batteries worked and synced up with my Xbox but when I try to play with my brothers the controller would turn off and when we would turn it back on the buttons stop working but the triggers and joystick still work.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

I appreciate the response. Were you able to try updating your controller's firmware?

If yes yet the issue still occurs, I would highly recommend you create a free Xbox controller replacement order. You can create it by registering your device serial number here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Let's try a few troubleshooting steps.

Can you try a fresh pair of batteries? Or try using a wired connection without any batteries in the controller. If the problem persists, try the troubleshooting steps provided on this link.

https://osgamers.com/frequently-asked-questions....

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Can I turn the Vibration off in this game?

I personally enjoy the controller vibration, but users should have the ability to shut them off if they like.

Yes Lei you can turn off vibration in Mortal Kombat X
  6. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
Thema:

1. Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off? - Similar Threads - solution series controller

2. Is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a solution?: The button on my Xbox One S was flashing after I had put it off(after I had factory reset it after previous issues) and is now not displaying on my TV. I have checked the HDMI cable and it is...
  3. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  4. Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...: Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens to me with Fortnite and Forza Horizon 5 14ca5501-a290-4059-b0dc-ae4d5d9d2319
  5. What could be a possible solution if your xbox series s seems to be affecting your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What could be a possible solution if your xbox series s seems to be affecting your...: My friend is having this issue and its started recently, shes done all the usual things like restarting/rebooting the console/router, but it seems to all stem from the xbox severely messing with...
  6. xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION: It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google...
  7. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  8. Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution

in XboX Insiders
    Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution: Gta 5 online xbox series x installation arrested solution submitted by /u/Individual-Emotion45 [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S internal ssd damage now it's not working what to do please any solution...: I'm using xbox series s it's warranty out console and the internal ssd got damaged and now my console is not working What to do any suggestions or solution to repair it...
  10. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...