Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

Discus and support Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sad alice said, May 28, 2014.

1. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health

Is there an easy to way to kill them early game?

:)

Sad alice said, May 28, 2014
  2. I dont think my 369 HDMI is outputting 1080p

Im still getting a lot of jaggy edges and picture doesnt seem crisp enough for 1080p

The only thing is i bough it from craigslist. I can post a pic to show you what i mean

The games i own are Tomb raider, Saints row 3, World of tanks and FF13 lightning returns

Thanks for any help!

3. What are you guys playing?

Currrently playing FF13 Lightning Returns till i get Halo 4 in the mail

Then ill be going back and forth

4. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns?

Try shoving the barrel of a shotgun down its throat.

ChainSmokingBob, May 28, 2014
  5. [quote user="Nightwish08"]

Im pretty early in the game doing side quests to lvl up. One of them requires me to kill a Meonekton. But these suckers have so much health

[/quote]Pull the right trigger and see what it's weakness is, In this case I think it is Thunder, use Thunder based magic attacks until it is staggered then use physical attacks until it is dead.

[Mod Removed]

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="Nightwish08"]

[/quote]Pull the right trigger and see what it's weakness is, In this case I think it is Thunder, use Thunder based magic attacks until it is staggered then use physical attacks until it is dead.

[Mod Removed]
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Try shoving the barrel of a shotgun down its throat.
  8. Andreas_212 Win User

Lightning Returns Final Fanasty XIII

I haven't gone through 13-2 I have it waitig forme though. unfortunately I bought ff13 on ps3 then bought 13-2 and lightning returns for 360, should have gotten them all for 360
  9. Boas BS5 Win User

What did you accomplish today in gaming V5.5

Nice thread revive sunridge,

I played a bit of skate 2 last night, a fun game to play even better with friends!

Also been playing FF13 Lightning Returns, nt as enjoyable as the first 2 games but im determnined to finish off the trilogy. My second favourite trilogy i have played.
  10. BeastyMTB Win User

Final Fantasy XIV

Why isn't lightning returns for Xbox one
Thema:

1. Any one here that can help me on FF13 Lightning Returns? - Similar Threads - here help FF13

2. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  3. Please can someone help me out here

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help me out here: Why have my 2 different xbox accounts shared games and deleted individual games, recently i bought myself an xbox series s and made a new account, yesterday i logged into my old account and they...
  4. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...
  5. I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...: I really need someone to log in my desktop. I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes. please I need help !...
  6. PLEASE HELP!! very confused here...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP!! very confused here...: please forgive me in advance if these questions sound ridiculous but im genuinely confused.... so i have been using xbox to store and play all the games i have on my pc. i do not own an xbox...
  7. What the hell is going on here? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    What the hell is going on here? Please help me!: I found a problem on my xbox series x. I use the adaptive refresh rate and if I switch to pc and then switch back to my xbox then the adaptive refresh rate option automatically becomes...
  8. I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have posted on here several times trying to get help regarding my Xbox account being...: I will be taking documentation and several pictures receiving these events. 3607e726-2f1d-4694-93e4-9d6b858c3a73
  9. Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...: I have been getting these IPsec issues saying can not connect to server. I've got a screen shot but I'm trying to figure out how to post it up on here. It was working up until a recent update...
  10. Help! I was referred here by Microsoft support!!

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I was referred here by Microsoft support!!: Hi! I was referred to this page by Microsoft support. They told me someone on here could help me with my invite because it keeps saying when I go to the link and sign in that the beta is closed...