Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

Discus and support Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BourneEnemy01, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

Allow us to post more then just our gaming clips let us go live, post pictures,stories and status updates within the Xbox app and console, the community section is very limited to post what I really want to share. if I’m playing games on other platforms I wanna let my friends know I got a new ps5/PC game and be able to express myself in more personal way when it comes to my profile. Having a Xbox “my page” will allow us to set up games with our friends or just post about our day,work etc with photos and videos taken from my phone within the Xbox app, this will be great to have on the Xbox and will allow us to both connect and communicate with more people.

submitted by /u/BourneEnemy01
    [link] [comments]

/u/BourneEnemy01, Jun 14, 2023
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox rewards says i dont have gold

The 14 day trial is limited; adding the subscription should start the clock on that subscription while elevating you to full blown XBOX LIVE GOLD.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

banimento

If its a full blown console ban to where you cant sign into Xbox Live on any profile on the console then it is permanently banned.
  4. justathereptile Win User

Riptor Thread

Her Instinct color should a full blown green to. I think that will be something.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Enough with Vampirism:

Riven57, did you even read your other Threads on this? Drinking Potions or using a Shrine won't Cure Vampirism. You need to follow the "Cure" Quest once it is full-blown Vampirsim.
    You don't have any Disease any longer, you are a Vampire.
  6. HassanB Win User

need bf3 premium coupon

You will need to make a post in the Xbox LIVE Enforcement section, this section will not gain you any sort of information on why you were banned or anyone
    being able to generate any sort of code for Battlefield 3 Premium for you.

The Enforcement Team does not read nor do they respond to this section of the forums.
Thema:

Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown...

1. Any Microsoft teams reading this,you should turn Xbox community section into a full blown... - Similar Threads - Microsoft teams reading

2. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  3. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  4. Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, Microsoft team not helping.: So, my Microsoft account was hacked and the email was changed. Since I have a Microsoft Laptop I can see what they changed it to, but cannot sign in since it's not my email. I've tried asking...
  5. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  6. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  7. The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team Has Failed Microsoft Has Failed. I've Been Punished Without Warning...: I had a gamer pic for two years, it was a picture of me in a pool. Yes i had no shirt on but it was not offensive. Someone complained on me ( probably a person i beat on COD) anyway now I have...
  8. Please help me Microsoft Teams

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me Microsoft Teams: I purchased 1,700 robux from Roblox yesterday and now when I go into Roblox, it loads and then puts me back to the Home Screen. I’ve tried restarting and deleting Roblox and reinstalling it, but...
  9. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  10. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...