Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,

Discus and support Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, Long time xbox fan here, grew up on halo, own the cat helmet legendary edition of 3, and so on. I do all of my gaming on xbox platforms, have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by untitled1-CB50E6DF-3740-49CF-8828-1D8FF9AB2C16, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game,

Hey,

Long time xbox fan here, grew up on halo, own the cat helmet legendary edition of 3, and so on. I do all of my gaming on xbox platforms, have over 70,000 gamerscore. I'm a lifelong fan of the brand, in fact.

which is why it pains me to say that in all my years of gaming, the MCC is the absolute worst purchase of my life. The game doesn't work at all for me, it is
    completely broken.

I can't believe you guys would ship this product in this state. Here in Canada games come out to 80$ after tax. I rushed out to buy halo (over a slew of other great games coming out this holiday) because I thought, hey, this is Halo. There's no doubt the
    quality is there, this is the big one for microsoft. I trusted the b]company and the brand.

which is why it pains me so much i have an 80$ coaster sitting here. There were a ton of other games I could have got instead. I shouldn't b expected to keep this dud.

My copy is physical, what are my options? 3 days and I can't get into a game. the game crashes in single player as well for God's sake, this game is absolutely unfit for retail.

Microsoft, will you make this right or what? Because honestly, as a huge xbox fan and diehard supporter, I'm seriously doubting 343 and the future of this franchise as a result. This is unacceptable.

:)

untitled1-CB50E6DF-3740-49CF-8828-1D8FF9AB2C16, Nov 14, 2014
  2. I'd like a refund.

Billing/purchase issues can best be sorted by talking to an Xbox customer representative through the phone.

The U.K. number is 020 7365 9792, or 0800 587 1102.

Internet Expert, Nov 14, 2014
  3. I'd like a refund.

I recently purchased Xbox Live for £5.99, however I noticed it took two payments, I'm not happy with this, as it took two payments of £5.99 when i only needed one, and I really need that money back as it was taken by mistake, I'd like an urgent refund please.

Nocturnal NoiZ, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Ikomrad
    Ikomrad Guest

you need to contact whoever you purchased the game from - Microsoft Store, Amazon, Gamestop, etc directly to request a refund. Posting here is good for venting, but otherwise it doesn't do you any good.

Ikomrad, Nov 14, 2014
  5. Fresh Kills
    Fresh Kills Guest
    This is the first time I've paid to be a beta tester

Fresh Kills, Nov 14, 2014
  6. So your game doesn't load at all? You cant access the campaigns? If so, then like nuklearraver said, you need to contact whomever you purchased it from. If it was direct from the ms store, you need to contact support.(not via the forums)

If the campaign does load, Id suggest being patient. While its terrible that things are so buggy, they are working on it and it is getting better. Hopefully they will throw the early adopters an free DLC or something to help compensate for this and build
    up customer sentiment again. Afterall, we are paying to beta test as Fresh Kills said.

I know I am fully enjoying the single player campaign, taking it slowly one mission at a time. I actually forgot how large the maps were for Halo:CE.

chrisfuller212121, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Fresh Kills Win User

This is the first time I've paid to be a beta tester
  8. Ikomrad Win User

you need to contact whoever you purchased the game from - Microsoft Store, Amazon, Gamestop, etc directly to request a refund. Posting here is good for venting, but otherwise it doesn't do you any good.
  9. chrisfuller212121 Win User

So your game doesn't load at all? You cant access the campaigns? If so, then like nuklearraver said, you need to contact whomever you purchased it from. If it was direct from the ms store, you need to contact support.(not via the forums)

If the campaign does load, Id suggest being patient. While its terrible that things are so buggy, they are working on it and it is getting better. Hopefully they will throw the early adopters an free DLC or something to help compensate for this and build
    up customer sentiment again. Afterall, we are paying to beta test as Fresh Kills said.

I know I am fully enjoying the single player campaign, taking it slowly one mission at a time. I actually forgot how large the maps were for Halo:CE.
  10. creepysuitguy Win User

Ninja Gaiden Black Error

Spoke to a support rep and it seems that the file is damaged, they refunded me, they may take it off of the XBL games on demand, rep wasn't sure.
  11. HowRidiculous4 Win User

I'd like to refund the game.

Good day please follow the link below to tell you more about the process you need to follow. Hope it helps

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
Thema:

1. Any microsoft reps here? I'd like to demand a refund for this game, - Similar Threads - microsoft reps here

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...
  8. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  9. Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep: After purchasing gold card and game pass. I redeem the gold card on xbox 360. the live pass would not redeem until I went on my pc to do it. I called and was informed that xbox 360 dose not use...
  10. player is saying he is a microsoft/xbox rep.

in XBoX on Consoles
    player is saying he is a microsoft/xbox rep.: Hello I just need to contact someone on the enforcement team i have a player that i occasionally play with who claims he is a microsoft/xbox employee he tells me and my other friend when, who, and...