Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.

Discus and support Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant sign into anything that uses the built in microsoft login screen, like powerpoint, word, xbox, microsoft store. Below is a video showing what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Caddick, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Alex Caddick
    Alex Caddick Guest

Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes.

I cant sign into anything that uses the built in microsoft login screen, like powerpoint, word, xbox, microsoft store.

Below is a video showing what happens. it then proceeds to close

Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes. [​IMG]

I have tried many of methods shown online that are given to similar problems (DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow, reinstalling windows 11, troubleshooting my network)

I had this issue around 2 years ago but i resolved it, this was when I was using windows 10 but I cannot seem to fix this again. Any help would be great

:)

Alex Caddick, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Alex Caddick Win User

I have uninstalled Edge using this method

I have restarted my pc and reinstalled it. I still have the issue
  3. Rostom L Win User

Have you tried to check the Microsoft Edge Update if it can be uninstalled?

Other option to uninstall it is via the Control Panel:
    - Click Windows key + R.
    - Type appwiz.cpl then hit Enter.
    - Find the browser and uninstall.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for trying, Alex. Let's see and wait for my other colleagues here on what other advices they can give to you regarding this issue.

Take care!
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Kindly uninstall your Microsoft Edge browser. Go to PC Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Find the app then uninstall.

Before you install it back, restart your computer first. Once done reinstalling it, check if the issue is resolved when signing in to your Microsoft account on your Windows.

Best regards,
  6. Alex Caddick Win User

Hello, I have tried to uninstall Edge but it doesn't give me the option to.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Any Microsoft Login On My Windows 11 PC Shows The "Just A Moment" Screen Then It Closes. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Login Windows

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  6. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  7. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  8. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  9. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  10. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...