Any guides on setting up mixer interactive?

Discus and support Any guides on setting up mixer interactive? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm looking for resources on setting up my stream to be more interactive. I would like it so that users can interact and spend sparks on my stream. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EquableVoyage40, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Any guides on setting up mixer interactive?

I'm looking for resources on setting up my stream to be more interactive. I would like it so that users can interact and spend sparks on my stream. I tried searching but a lot of the info seemed outdated.

:)

EquableVoyage40, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Xbox One Stuck on Mute - Headset Tested and Works!

Our Xbox has suddenly muted itself, we’ve tried all the trouble shooting guides online and nothing has worked. Firmware up to date, powered down and restarted, connected it by USB, checked the Chat Mixer and checked all other settings. Headset works on
    other consoles - sound is on through the TV just not the headset.

Any other ideas that we could try....?

michellegunter, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Headset

Hey, I have those exact headphones too!

When it's plugged into the controller, open the side panel by double-tapping the Guide button, and go down to the cogwheel icon (Settings) to bring up the headset volume settings.

You should see a slider bar for "Headset chat mixer". This balances the game volume and the party chat volume. You typically want this set in the middle at 50% so you can hear both.

Internet Expert, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest

Kelemvor79, Jul 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: