Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

Discus and support Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dylancutting, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Dylancutting
    Dylancutting Guest

Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often. Definitely not a problem with my headset and mic as normal xbox party works completely fine. Any fixes?

:)

Dylancutting, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dylancutting, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This might be due to a network issue.

Please, try clearing your MAC address.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  3. adriana sanchez1 Win User

Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One

The same problem is happening to me , i have turtlebeach headset for my xbox one and i can only hear my friends thru discord i cant hear the game in the background of my headset , ive done everything i can to fix them but the audio wont come out from my headset just the discord call
  4. TomekB1 Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Latest Xbox update with completely new Discord (full Discord with servers and channels) seems to fixed the problem.
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  6. kookymonkey6823 Win User

Voice chat will not work correctly.

No, discord works just fine, only windows overlay does this. Even if it was the audio, i i wouldnt know how to fix it
Thema:

1. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox? - Similar Threads - fixes audio problems

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  7. How do I fix my audio problems?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix my audio problems?: Whenever I'm using regular headphones to try to talk to others players on an xbox party i can hear them but i cannot speak. An independent advisor of xbox told me to restart my alternate mac...
  8. Xbox has no audio how do I fix this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox has no audio how do I fix this problem?: I have my Xbox ONE connected to my computer I switch to HDMI using the buttons on the computer and then there is no audio I don't know if it's a problem with the Xbox or pc. I do not use a...
  9. Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay on next gen and there is no fix to it. Please help me resolve this problem: Will they ever be an update that fixes game captures to not be delayed . I switched to Xbox series x expecting no problems but the audio clips is delayed by so much. Everyone I know that's on next...
  10. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?: Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on...