Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

Discus and support Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kye Wood, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Kye Wood
    Kye Wood Guest

Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you

:)

Kye Wood, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Pedro Huerta1 Win User

So when I’m by myself in a party my voice chat works but when I invite someone to a party or join them it’s says connecting then it will say party chat disconnected then I can Join any of my friends

When I invite someone to party or join someone it says connecting and then it’s will say party chat disconnected and then I can’t join any of my friends does any one know how to fix?
  3. baddolly. Win User

Xbox Party Problems

Can’t join party chat at all tonight, just says connecting for everyone in the party. Hopefully it’s because they are working on a fix.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you

Hi Kye, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Check the Xbox status page. If there are any services with alerts, expand that service, scroll down to Notifications, and sign in to receive a message when the service is back up and running.

Xbox status
    To join or organize a group, you need the following:
    An Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    Voice chat through headphones or Kinect. See Xbox Live Chat on the Xbox 360 console for more information.
    Text messaging. See Xbox Live Messaging on Xbox 360 for more information.

For more details, see Xbox Live Groups on Xbox 360.
    If you're having trouble joining an Xbox Live group, someone in the group might have a network address translation (NAT) issue. To find out, ask group members to test their connection to Xbox Live.

Here we show you how to do it:
    Press the Guide button  on your controller, go to Settings, then select System Settings.
    Select Network Settings.
    Select Wired network or the name of your wireless network (if prompted).

Select Test your connection to Xbox Live.
    If you're signed in to a profile, select Yes when you're notified that testing your network connection will log everyone out, and then select Continue.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/xbox-live/xbox-live-party-help

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  5. EightDiagram197 Win User

Family+ privacy setting issues

whenever I go into start a party or try and join one I use (Xbox app) is sais access reature blocked how do I fix this so I can join party’s
  6. Steve Seagal18 Win User

On Pc, Xbox Party Chat randomly disconnects me and doesn't show me.

I can’t join my friends party or join there game
Thema:

1. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says... - Similar Threads - explanation why can’t

2. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  3. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  4. What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?: Can someone please help me understand why my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended, as has apparently happened with many others in the past week, and why Microsoft Rewards is ignoring multiple...
  5. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  6. Different power options explanation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different power options explanation?: Hi everyone, I am Autistic and could really do with some help as I’m struggling to understand the different power options on my new Xbox Series X. I have a 1TB expansion Seagate plugged in at the...
  7. Why was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I charged twice for the same game on my Xbox? I need an explanation immediately...: I was originally charged on the day of purchase September 14 for the game modern warfare 3 pre order and now I was charged again for the same game today 9466ccb7-b56b-4936-b95d-cf17fdbfe9d4
  8. My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My family’s account got permanently suspended with no chance of appeal or explanation ?: https://ibb.co/ySbP1Vt https://ibb.co/GpBVLY3 My families account with over $700 of combined purchases was banned with no explanation. I never was able to send an appeal as it was already...
  9. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...
  10. can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please explan what rule i broke on this looking for group stuff this waht for a gta: ok so today at 6:45pm est i have gotten a Enforcement message from xbox on a group post i made almost 4 months ago for gta saying "Calling out the og RNG tryhards lets get a full match going" how...