Any chance of getting USB mic support for the Xbox Series X/S?

Discus and support Any chance of getting USB mic support for the Xbox Series X/S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently forced to use the Xbox twitch app while streaming to Twitch because my PC doesn't have a slot available for a capture card. That's fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesDax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. JamesDax
    JamesDax Guest

I'm currently forced to use the Xbox twitch app while streaming to Twitch because my PC doesn't have a slot available for a capture card. That's fine and all and using my Webcam is easy as plug and play, however, I'm forced to use my headset mic because
    the Xbox doesn't support USB microphones. Can we get a fix for that? Thanks.

:)

JamesDax, Dec 19, 2020
  2. CosmicTraveler Win User

Compatible mic for Xbox series X

Both the Series X and Xbox One have never supported "just any USB mic". They do not work.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Blue Yeti mic on Xbox Series X?

No. The Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S consoles do not support those type of mics.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

KINNECT

the xbox one s and the xbox one x need an adapter to make it usb and that also comes with its own power supply.

the xbox series s and x don't support kinect.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 4 doesn't connect to online on PC

Does your friend have a Series X or S by any chance? The new consoles are much less affected...it is mainly PCs and XBox Ones
  6. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

1. Any chance of getting USB mic support for the Xbox Series X/S? - Similar Threads - chance getting USB

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?: I just hope because I will go achievement hunting on the ps aswell ba8cb748-d220-4f73-b635-2fd768a83644
  7. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  8. Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?: Been wondering when are they going to test the family plan here in mex, my brother cousins and friend want to give it a try submitted by /u/RANGO1892 [link] [comments]
  9. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...
  10. A warning would be nice. A chance to get to a safe spot

in XboX Insiders
    A warning would be nice. A chance to get to a safe spot: Hey when you all update our consoles a 5 minute warning would be nice you know get to save your game. Just sayin submitted by /u/doughboy4791 [link] [comments]