Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

Discus and support Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Maniacalkevo, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of that can’t beleave you don’t get a controller charger cable or the correct HDMI cable for 120fps gameplay it’s like buying a car but if you want to drive it you need to buy the wheels

submitted by /u/Maniacalkevo
    [link] [comments]

/u/Maniacalkevo, Jun 14, 2021
  2. COUPES1980 Win User

Xbox One Captures

30 seconds at 4k. I can see the clip lengths, it looks like they are recording I just can’t play them back.
  3. Kiran Kumar3 Win User

My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k gameplay videos. The high I can capture is 1080p resolution there is no option for 4k recording

I am using xbox series s, i see in the box it says it supports 4k gaming, so this means it will not support 4k recording but will support 4k gaming display. I am able to play games in 4k but not able to record them.

I am not using any capture card for recordings
  4. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

Is no clips, I was recording videos in 4K - 10min+ for storage I use my USB flesh drive

everything worked well until today after system update.

Recording in 1080p is still working but 4K recording is in problem..
  5. JatinderKumar3 Win User

Is there something wrong with the long-form recording option in my Xbox One X? Unable to reliably record for longer periods.

Hi

So sicne 4k recording works fine on one of the two. Have you checked if they are on same firmware version?

And I only have problem with 4k, 1080p recording works fine. Will try SSD sometime to check if its a HDD bottleneck issue.

thanks
  6. Generaljenkins Win User

Another Ghost Gripe!

Any body else have this issue or am I the only one?
Thema:

Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

1. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k - Similar Threads - body else having

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  4. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  5. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  6. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  7. Issues with invites. More details body of the question.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issues with invites. More details body of the question.: I am wits end with this guy who keeps sending me join requests. It does not matter if I am online or not, If I am on the game he sends invite for or not. I receive 10 to 20 invites if i am not...
  8. COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?: Playing Campaign mode and all NPCs glow blue or red. I have reset all setting defaults but nothing makes a difference. And I do mean all, eg. In the first mission ever single prisoner is blue and...
  9. How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player: This is in minecraft 1.20.12 and the a custom imported skin doesn't show up in multi-player how do you get your custom skin to show 5a345f53-89ac-4c9f-9304-60cf84f0df52
  10. I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...: Just got a gold skull after completing a safe and was killed by a ghost ship (boat showed no one was on it) and my body jumped half way across the map after they finished me. I pleaded for help...