Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?

Discus and support Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Destrate8620, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Destrate8620
    Destrate8620 Guest

I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games were backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X? I'm interested in the Underground series primarily with live streets and tagging, people and cars as obstacles, etc.

:)

Destrate8620, Oct 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Destrate8620

Sorry to say but nope, it seems that any other Tony hawk's games are backwards compatible with Xbox One or Series X/S

You can check the compatible games here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility
  3. FLUKYGET Win User

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD is now on XBL Marketplace...

you could just buy tony hawks 3 or 4 off the original xbox,both very cheap and backwards compatible and better than most tony hawk games that came after
  4. Allebas Win User

Why we didnt get any tony hawk remaster in xbox one?

Tony Hawk got me into skating. It fun taking my board to the skate park and then play some Tony Hawk. I wish this was Backwards compatible but I glad I still have this on my Xbox 360.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Tony Hawk is beautiful, but unfortunately we'll have to wait for the release of the new console to understand what the backwards compatible games will be. We'll probably see it in the future.
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Possible Backwards Compatibility Games?

There are so many games that I wont backwards compatible and since the xbox ideas doesnt accept anymore ideas then ill post them here. These are games that I think are possible to become backwards compatible on xbox one and hope they happen in the future:

The Saboteur

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Tony Hawk's Project 8

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Max Payne 3

Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Soul Calibur 4

If we make enough noise hopefully some of these can become backwards compatible but we can only pray they do
    The last part is totally true, let them hear you :) twitter and the official forums of the devs are the best options :)
Thema:

1. Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX? - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Tony

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  7. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  8. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  9. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  10. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...