Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking

Discus and support Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxsterly, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Maxsterly
    Maxsterly Guest

I’m just randomly getting kicked out of games by anti cheat. I’m not sure what’s causing it or how to stop it. I’m not cheating, have no mods, no modded controller.

:)

Maxsterly, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game issues.

May I know if this is happening to all your games? Also, are you getting an error message?

This is on Windows 10 or 11? And what steps have you done so far? Thanks!
  3. a tired old guy Win User

I've Been Treyarch'd

Maybe there is more to it than we see. It could be frito-lay, or red bull ....... but maybe ...... ooooooh a conspiracy.

Maybe they figure they can make matchmaking and lag issues appear a little better if they go around randomly booting a few thousnad people out of the matchmaking process for a minute or so at a time..
  4. SpoopyBeans Win User

Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

Hey Samy,

I tried a clean boot and couldn't figure out what the issue was and I tried repair/ uninstalling and reinstalling Easy Anti- Cheat and I'm still having the same issue. Any other ideas?
  5. CoolLKK PS Win User

Why MICROSOFT XBOX first-party games don't have anything to against hardware cheating or software cheating? (Some software can pretending that was a normal behave)

Some games, like PAYDAY or Halo Infinite, have their own anti-cheats, but these anti-cheats are more passive, and sometimes these anti-cheats can't even detect the mouse macro.

I think these anti-cheats only have a preventive effect and a small detection effect, bcz it does not require any privacy statement, and precisely bcz it lacks the necessary proactive detection to be detected by the anti-cheat team and take action on it when cheat, illegal practices etc. is found in the game, there will be many software cheaters who are good at pretending to be and even very daring hardware cheaters. (Be aware that some cheatware can serve its purpose by posing as a sys driver)

My response may not be very frequent, but I will try to reply when I see it.
  6. SpoopyBeans Win User

Keep getting launch error when trying to play Gears 5 on PC

That's where a separate anti cheat file is for me. Though I have my gears files there as well (but I can't open the anti cheat file listed within the gears program.)
Thema:

1. Anti Cheat Randomly Booting During Matchmaking - Similar Threads - Anti Cheat Randomly

2. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  3. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  4. Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft and 343 fix the Anti-Cheat Arbiter ASAP.: Hey Microsoft, for the last 22 years I've been playing halo, currently #221 NA HCS Amateur professional, I've been seeing a huge number of players and professionals leaving halo infinite as the...
  5. Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.: I am trying to play Texas Chainsaw Massacre using the Xbox App, since I have Game Pass. Every time I have tried to load the game, Easy Anti-Cheat fails to load and shows the error "Launch Error;...
  6. Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox anti-cheat blocks itself from launching in the most recent Canary Channel Windows OS...: I recently updated to the newest Windows OS Build 25941 and suddenly Roblox's anti-cheat probably detected overlay Normally Roblox has Xbox overlay as an exception since Windows uses Xbox Overlay...
  7. What to do about anti cheat with master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do about anti cheat with master chief collection: I recently purchased the master chief collection on steam and for some unknown reason the anti cheat keeps shutting the game down just as I start it up since it says it detects some sort of error...
  8. Old Call of Duty Anti Cheat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Call of Duty Anti Cheat?: My question is assuming the acquisition of activision goes through will there be any plan to secure legacy Call of Duty games servers with a dedicated anti cheat similar to ricochet? The problem...
  9. Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on PC Gamepass not launch - Application Error after Anti Cheat screen.: Hello, Installed Halo MCC via PC gamepass and the game/app will not launch. Splash screen appears, then the Easy Anti-Cheat loads. At the end of it get an error that says it was unable to start...
  10. Wacatac Virus Error with Easy Anti-Cheat on Halo Master Chief Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wacatac Virus Error with Easy Anti-Cheat on Halo Master Chief Edition: Hello everyone, today My pc gave me the warning of a virus that is supposed to be the easy anti-cheat of the Halo Master chief collection. I got it from the game pass and havent played it in 3...