Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.

Discus and support Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Java4452, Nov 24, 2019.

1. /u/Java4452
    /u/Java4452 Guest

I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem compared to my one s. It was great. I was bragging a little to my friends because I would load into missions faster and beat them through teleporters in the cataclysm.

Fast forward a few months later. The last couple weeks there has been a new build in the skip ahead ring and anthem is loading super slowly. My one s is now loading faster than my x. It's disgusting.

My question here is are there any other Lancers here in a similar situation to my own? If so, are the same issues with loading happening to you? Also, my x was whisper quiet when playing Anthem. Now it gets several octaves louder. Only with anthem though. No other games.

submitted by /u/Java4452
    [link] [comments]

/u/Java4452, Nov 24, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  3. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
Thema:

1. Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo. - Similar Threads - Anthem alpha Skip

2. Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem: Anthem was a game that EA had the power to pull off then cheated thousands of fans out of I know I won't buy anything ea now after anthem that is the game we the fans want I know xbox Microsoft...
  3. Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install: I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in the store, it says I own it, but it's not...
  4. Anthem deleted itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem deleted itself.: Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i turned my PC back on the game had deleted itself...
  5. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d
  6. I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play: I paid to download. The anthem game. But it will not let me play the game. I don't understand. Why it will not let me? Do anything. ca0c3bcf-85cc-44e7-a059-9f774da2f911
  7. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  8. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  9. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  10. Anthem Closed Alpha/Xbox insider Hub not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anthem Closed Alpha/Xbox insider Hub not working: I was approved for the Anthem Closed Alpha, but to download it you need to use the Xbox Insdier Hub. I cannot access it because it says I am underage. How do I fix this? I wanted to use another...