Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install

Discus and support Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBjorn87TX, Mar 10, 2023.

1. BigBjorn87TX
    BigBjorn87TX Guest

I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in the store, it says I own it, but it's not installed. When I go to install it, I get the message that "Come back in a little bit. We're having trouble getting your stuff right now". Found solutions for some possible fixes, tried them out, re-installed the DLC, but came back and found the same message over and over. Please help.

:)

BigBjorn87TX, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Anthem legion of dawn edition

Contact EA support on this issue
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

have you checked in my games and apps and checked to see if they are ready to install.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. B34R63 Win User

Anthem xbox one

I recently downloaded anthem legion of dawn edition but i cant find the armor or weapons ive checked the redeem tab (yes i did the quest to unlock the market) its not there and i checked armory not there either. How do i fix this and if anything could
    microsoft please send me a code to redeem it. I dont want this to be a waste of almost 80 bucks. I downloaded it from the xbox store btw.
Thema:

1. Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install - Similar Threads - Anthem DLC Legion

2. Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem: Anthem was a game that EA had the power to pull off then cheated thousands of fans out of I know I won't buy anything ea now after anthem that is the game we the fans want I know xbox Microsoft...
  3. Anthem deleted itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem deleted itself.: Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i turned my PC back on the game had deleted itself...
  4. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d
  5. I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play: I paid to download. The anthem game. But it will not let me play the game. I don't understand. Why it will not let me? Do anything. ca0c3bcf-85cc-44e7-a059-9f774da2f911
  6. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  7. Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.: I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem compared to my one s. It was great. I was bragging a...
  8. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  9. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  10. Anthem game error in connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem game error in connection: I hve gifted with anthem game when i purchced the console ....the game worked for 2 days and now give message not working due to connection error.... Ihave gold membership acccess for month and ea...