Anthem deleted itself.

Discus and support Anthem deleted itself. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bubi73 liubo, Nov 11, 2022.

1. bubi73 liubo
    bubi73 liubo Guest

Anthem deleted itself.

Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i turned my PC back on the game had deleted itself and now it won't download again it simply gets stuck on "calculating time" and then after a few seconds it displays the "something went haywire" message i tried to clear my cache to no results i checked my SSD and its connected ok (i have many other games on it and only Anthem got deleted). i would be very thankful to anyone that can solve this problem because i really liked the game
    Anthem deleted itself. [​IMG]

:)

bubi73 liubo, Nov 11, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Anthem deleted itself.

The support team they’re telling you to reach out to is the electronic arts, one, since they control all of their PC games that are in Game Pass We have no ability to troubleshoot issues with origin
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Tenho dois jogos não dá som (I have two games that do not sound)

Anthem just released today, chances are its an issue that will fix itself. However, I would still suggest that you reach out to xbox support @ support.xbox.com and speak with a tech or try a resetting the console to see if that fixes things.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Anthem product key

Thema:

Anthem deleted itself.

1. Anthem deleted itself. - Similar Threads - Anthem deleted itself

2. Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem: Anthem was a game that EA had the power to pull off then cheated thousands of fans out of I know I won't buy anything ea now after anthem that is the game we the fans want I know xbox Microsoft...
  3. Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install: I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in the store, it says I own it, but it's not...
  4. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d
  5. I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play: I paid to download. The anthem game. But it will not let me play the game. I don't understand. Why it will not let me? Do anything. ca0c3bcf-85cc-44e7-a059-9f774da2f911
  6. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  7. Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.: I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem compared to my one s. It was great. I was bragging a...
  8. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  9. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...
  10. Anthem game error in connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem game error in connection: I hve gifted with anthem game when i purchced the console ....the game worked for 2 days and now give message not working due to connection error.... Ihave gold membership acccess for month and ea...