Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

Discus and support Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NewBlacksmurf, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x.

Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console

1. Log-in Xbox profile

2. Select Anthem from games and apps

3. Console seems to crash-shutdown leaving the TV, receiver and Xbox elite controller on (wireless).

This is from a new install and after allowing all updates to apply. Turning off the console in energy save mode the day prior.

I initially stopped playing Anthem months back as this would occur sometimes too.

I was able to cold boot the console and start the game without it making the system shutdown however this seems to be something of concern as I had hoped issues like this wouldn’t pass certification for updates.

submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf
    [link] [comments]

/u/NewBlacksmurf, Aug 8, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox has factory reset

5. POLORL1967 Win User

Servers

No. It is still down as of 8:19 EST
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reset itself.

Thema:

Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

1. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip - Similar Threads - Anthem causes shut

2. Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem: Anthem was a game that EA had the power to pull off then cheated thousands of fans out of I know I won't buy anything ea now after anthem that is the game we the fans want I know xbox Microsoft...
  3. Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install: I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in the store, it says I own it, but it's not...
  4. Anthem deleted itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem deleted itself.: Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i turned my PC back on the game had deleted itself...
  5. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d
  6. I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play: I paid to download. The anthem game. But it will not let me play the game. I don't understand. Why it will not let me? Do anything. ca0c3bcf-85cc-44e7-a059-9f774da2f911
  7. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  8. Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.: I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem compared to my one s. It was great. I was bragging a...
  9. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  10. Anthem game error in connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem game error in connection: I hve gifted with anthem game when i purchced the console ....the game worked for 2 days and now give message not working due to connection error.... Ihave gold membership acccess for month and ea...