Ant nest in my xbox one?

Discus and support Ant nest in my xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any way to remove the ants without damaging the xbox? Cheers, haven't opened the xbox yet cause I'm not sure about the warranty ****... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x SoURcANdY xX, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Ant nest in my xbox one?

Any way to remove the ants without damaging the xbox? Cheers, haven't opened the xbox yet cause I'm not sure about the warranty ****

:)

x SoURcANdY xX, Jun 9, 2017
  2. C4 out of control

I don't drive tanks that much but I ride gunner a lot (and have the proximity scanner). But if there's a tip I can give any tanker including the idiots that have had me killed it would be DON'T TAKE A TANK INTO CLOSE QUARTERS SITUATIONS!!!

They're stand-off weapons, don't drive them in to the middle of an ants nest and then not expect to be swarmed by ants. AND KEEP ROLLING!

Barry Exploded, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Scorpios Size

What is this??? An Xbox for ants??? It needs to be at least, 3 times bigger!

Stray2615, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Blueheart14 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

The ants are probably not in your console for food they may have just made their nest in it because its warm inside of it
  5. Barry Exploded Win User

C4 out of control

I don't drive tanks that much but I ride gunner a lot (and have the proximity scanner). But if there's a tip I can give any tanker including the idiots that have had me killed it would be DON'T TAKE A TANK INTO CLOSE QUARTERS SITUATIONS!!!

They're stand-off weapons, don't drive them in to the middle of an ants nest and then not expect to be swarmed by ants. AND KEEP ROLLING!
  6. GummyBear621 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

Hi Niko1664, yes lol, thanks for your reply.

So i've gone through creating a repair order and it seems I can send it to Microsoft, however, I am not sure if they are going to do anything with it when received since it works fine - is internal cleaning a service they provide? So far, I haven't spayed
    any insecticides as i don't want to damage any of the components though i might spray some around the console to try and dissuade the squatters.
  7. D4vid 360 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

Hi, probably some sweet/sugar has fallen inside through the upper ventilation holes? Indeed it is pretty unusual.

If that’s the case though, ghese ants will stop going there once they have cleaned everything. The console is working all right ?
  8. Niko1664 Win User

Ants in my Xbox One S

Hi GummyBear621, some bugs ? :)

If it still under warranty, you can try to send it but actually... it works, so..... don't open it by yourself, you will loose the warranty. Have you tried some light insecticides near the machine or around the desk to prevent these ants from taking shelter
    in your console ?
Thema:

Ant nest in my xbox one?

1. Ant nest in my xbox one? - Similar Threads - Ant nest

2. When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to install this game I own on my pc that I bought on xbox x I c<ant download it...: [img] [img] Proof: 03f1b3b9-fdae-402d-b939-533e82b93d62
  3. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  4. ANT غير متوفر

in XBoX Accessibility
    ANT غير متوفر: سلام عليكم عندي مشكلة مسوي شبكة من الجوال سامسونج نوت الترا 20 برو واتصلت من اكس بوكس ويقول لي NAT غير متوفر مع اني عندي نت مفتوح في الجوال ايش الحل وشكرا e4a248c1-e167-43a7-8afb-abe65fbc7edc
  5. ant i download purchases from microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    ant i download purchases from microsoft store: WHY cant i download purchases from microsoft store submitted by /u/ResidentGur2251 [link] [comments]
  6. My xbox game pass ant working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game pass ant working: I boout it but its no showing up 1530c4c3-e8a9-4455-81b0-11e988fa99ee
  7. Xbox Ant Woes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ant Woes: It recently rained in my area, and the ants have infested my 3 xbox consoles. I am simply here to ask how much it would cost to get them cleaned at an xbox store and if theyd clean an original...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...
  9. iw ant my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iw ant my money back: why should i pay for something that does not work .Been trying all morning to play ww2 live and thre nothing wrong with my internet .Really pissed off at the moment....
  10. My battlefield ant working online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My battlefield ant working online: My battlefield cant work online PLZ fix this Microsoft...PLZ!.. fc3f61ad-de2e-46ec-9918-918491ad12a0