Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.

Discus and support Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For 4 days, I have had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck at 100% completion, and it refuses to unlock/pop . This has been happening to a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twigleaf, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Twigleaf
    Twigleaf Guest

For 4 days, I have had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck at 100% completion, and it refuses to unlock/pop . This has been happening to a lot of people on various games. The system should verify these issues. Their FAQ is a lie that it takes less than
    24 hours, and will unlock. This is a legitimate completed achievement, I.E. meaning, I have not missed anything. Collect all pets in the game. I've literally done everything the game has to offer. Microsoft achievement app is trash at times. The fact
    they don't have it verifying achievements is absurd, since they force you to be online to unlock them. I am always online.

No clue what to do.

:)

Twigleaf, Jul 23, 2014
  2. Itz chibi
    Itz chibi Guest
    My achievements do not want to unlock

well sometimes when you do a achievement it wont unlock ,if you look at the achievement's it will say 100 percent unlocking normally when this happen's it will unlock later... another thing Ive noticed being a achievement hunter is some achievements are
    bugged and that's the developers fault...............apb reloaded >.> has had one broken for a year

another thing is my kids used cheats in games and disabled the achievements but it will normally warn you but i would check what the achievement progress says if its 100 percent unlocking it will unlock sometime in the future even if your not on the xbox

Itz chibi, Jul 23, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    2 Missing Achievements

Usually when it says 100% complete, the achievement is unlocked but just hasn't triggered yet.

You will find that these achievements will pop at a random time in the future.

You can try to force them to update by logging in to each of these games, selecting to play with another profile (guest account) then switch back to your own account. This process will generally force through the Achievement unlock.

Bazajaytee, Jul 23, 2014
  4. Real Geordie
    Real Geordie Guest

No matter what you do microsoft won't help except send you a link. This is happening more and more. Its not a console issue its an xbox live issue..... hopefully august update will fix this.

Real Geordie, Jul 24, 2014
  5. Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and let you know what we've bubbled it up to the right teams and they're working on it. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 24, 2014
  6. I have this problem as well. Two achievements in Cod Ghosts are at 100% but have not "popped" at this time. It's been over a week now. Please let us know what to do to fix this.

I have deleted my profile and really-downloaded and no change. I did a hard reset and no change. I am always signed into Live. Please advise.

HIST0RY TEACHER, Jul 27, 2014
  7. Hey, everyone! I've been receiving reports that achievements are popping for some people! Please keep an eye out and you should see your achievements shortly! We are still working on it, though. If you still haven't had yours pop, please be patient with
    us while we work to get everyone fixed. Thank you so much for your patience up to this point. We really appreciate it! Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Real Geordie Win User

No matter what you do microsoft won't help except send you a link. This is happening more and more. Its not a console issue its an xbox live issue..... hopefully august update will fix this.
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, everyone! I've been receiving reports that achievements are popping for some people! Please keep an eye out and you should see your achievements shortly! We are still working on it, though. If you still haven't had yours pop, please be patient with
    us while we work to get everyone fixed. Thank you so much for your patience up to this point. We really appreciate it! :D
  10. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and let you know what we've bubbled it up to the right teams and they're working on it. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.
  11. HIST0RY TEACHER Win User

I have this problem as well. Two achievements in Cod Ghosts are at 100% but have not "popped" at this time. It's been over a week now. Please let us know what to do to fix this.

I have deleted my profile and really-downloaded and no change. I did a hard reset and no change. I am always signed into Live. Please advise.
  12. Bazajaytee Win User

2 Missing Achievements

Usually when it says 100% complete, the achievement is unlocked but just hasn't triggered yet.

You will find that these achievements will pop at a random time in the future.

You can try to force them to update by logging in to each of these games, selecting to play with another profile (guest account) then switch back to your own account. This process will generally force through the Achievement unlock.
Thema:

1. Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old. - Similar Threads - Another random Achievement

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  4. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  5. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  8. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  9. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  10. Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?: As the title suggests my Xbox series x keeps randomly loading other games and signing into a different account for zero discernible reason. I've tried clearing the mac address but that doesn't...