Another NAT issue affecting xbox functionality

Discus and support Another NAT issue affecting xbox functionality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bubbabehandy, Jul 10, 2017.

1. bubbabehandy
    bubbabehandy Guest

I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once someone replies to one of our posts.

We are having a persistent problem with our xbox one. We have had the Xbox one for years, and have never had a problem before, but about 2 weeks ago we started having issues with being frequently disconnected from a party, to the point where multi player
    is impossible. It is especially problematic with Dark Souls 3 (though it used to be fine for that game too.)

Chat will cut in and out, and when in a party my status will cycle between normal and connecting and then finally go to disconnected. I will get a message saying "Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x807A1007"

The issue persists for wired and wireless. It also persists if I bypass the router and plug the xbox one directly into the modem. When plugged into the modem we have an open NAT but still experience the same issues.

Here are my latest network performance values and out hardware:

Download Speed 117.3mbps

Upload Speed 5.65mbps

Latency 15ms

Packet Loss 0%

Wireless Strength 100% (when wireless was used.)

Router - Netgear WNDR4300

Modem - Motorola Surfboard SB6121

We have tried everything we could find with router settings but nothing has helped. Also, there were no hardware changes that were made before the problem started and as I mentioned, things have been great for years. So we have tried: port forwarding, port
    triggering, assigning a static IP address to the xbox, using DMZ, putting the xbox in power saving mode with UPnP, assigning highest QOS priority to the Xbox, assigning highest QOS priority to the xbox's ethernet port, etc. We have followed all of the steps
    on
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
    as well as dozens of other online threads.

We seem to have mainly moderate NAT status when going through our router, we don't know what it was previously since we never had issues before. We can achieve open status by plugging directly into the modem but we have the same issue then.

:)

bubbabehandy, Jul 10, 2017
  2. HeadshotPenguin, Jul 10, 2017
  3. Muting Glitched?

Hi there,

There is an issue affecting the Party Functionality, which includes the mute function.

The team are working hard at getting this fixed.

You can stay up to date by going to Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage.

HP

HeadshotPenguin, Jul 10, 2017
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I can't connect to a friend in Meincraft Xbox 360

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Here are some steps that you can try to resolve the issue:

Restart your Xbox 360 console: This will refresh the system and sometimes resolve any connection issues.

Check Xbox Live status: Make sure that Xbox Live is functioning properly and that there are no service outages affecting your ability to connect.

Check Xbox 360 privacy settings: Ensure that your Xbox 360 privacy settings allow you to receive friend requests and play with friends.

Confirm friend request: On your Xbox 360, go to the Friends tab, select the friend request and confirm the friend request.

Test Xbox Live connection: On your Xbox 360, go to the Xbox Guide and select System Settings, then Network Settings. Test your Xbox Live connection to ensure that everything is functioning properly.

Check Xbox 360 NAT type: Ensure that your NAT type is set to open, as a strict NAT type can prevent you from connecting to other players.

Remove and re-add friend: On your Xbox 360, go to the Friends tab, select the friend, and then select Remove Friend. Have your friend send another friend request, and then accept it.
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

What’s going on with party chat

NAT can affect party chat. Some games deal with NAT issues better than others.

Support Page

Go to the link above for troubleshooting your NAT.
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Muting Glitched?

Hi there,

There is an issue affecting the Party Functionality, which includes the mute function.

The team are working hard at getting this fixed.

You can stay up to date by going to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.

HP
  7. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Muting Glitched?

Hi there,

The team are working hard at getting this fixes.

You can stay up to date by going to https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.

HP
  8. JohnnyXeo Win User

I can't play online

Thema:

1. Another NAT issue affecting xbox functionality - Similar Threads - Another NAT issue

2. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  3. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  4. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  5. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  6. I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 1 Xbox x want another X or S: I have one Xbox X console in office using a Gaming monitor. Would like another console X or S for the living room 4K TV. Can I have both consoles on the same Game Pass account without logging...
  7. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  8. How do I save clips from another account

in XboX Insiders
    How do I save clips from another account: I recently got the new xbox, but wasn’t able to access my old account due to not having the email or knowing the password (I’d had the account a long time), im now trying to download my clips from...
  9. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  10. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...