Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!

Discus and support Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay - I've been going around in circles for days. I have Minecraft PS4. When I go to the sign in with Microsoft button I'm getting the error message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Davey, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Adam Davey
    Adam Davey Guest

Okay - I've been going around in circles for days. I have Minecraft PS4. When I go to the sign in with Microsoft button I'm getting the error message "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account for Playstation Network".

I have one Microsoft account. As far as I know / remember I have one Playstation account. Strangely, when I set my daughter up her own profile on the same PS4 she was able to sign in with no problems (using my same microsoft details). Yet when I try, under my PS profile I'm getting the error message.

Questions: 1.How do I establish / find out if I have an old Playstation log in....??

2.How do you actually get in touch with Sony Playstation - I've logged in and checked my account and can see no problem - but there's no email support or chat function to ask these questions.

3. Same goes for Microsoft - how do you get to speak / chat / email - all there is is suggested articles blah blah blah.

I've seen different threads online about ways to overcome the log in issue but none of those have worked for me....

I'm going slightly mad.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Adam Davey, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Adam Davey Win User

Hi, this doesn't help, it just means I'm going around in circles, trying things I've already tried. Unable to reach Playstation (they make it so difficult to communicate with them), and nothing from Mojang. You can close this thread but not marked as resolved!

I've created a new Microsoft account - that appeared to be the only fix to the problem.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adam

Usually that message appears when you had an account linked to your PSN account.
    And right now unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account is not possible.

Is stated in the link below:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

"WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:registered: account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation:tm: Network account can be associated with a different account. 

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation:registered: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

If you're more than sure that you're using the correct account / you never linked an account previously
    You can reach Mojang support to see if something can be done from their side
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, if I recall correctly you can reach Sony support here:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/plays...
  4. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  5. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
  6. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
Thema:

1. Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem! - Similar Threads - Another Minecraft PS4

2. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  3. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  4. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  5. My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account changed to another microsoft account on its own: ive been using my main email for minecraft for over seven years and for some reason, Windows changed the email on my windows account to some random auto generated email. doing that, minecraft has...
  6. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  7. Minecraft java account email transmission on another email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java account email transmission on another email: Hello, I have a little problem. I would like to transfer my current email that I use for my Minecraft java account to another email, but I don't know how to do that and I need a little help. I've...
  8. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?: I have a problem with my minecraft. I want to transfer all of my minecraft stuff, Minecraft Java, bedrock and minecraft dungeon. I know that xbox accounts hold that minecraft stuff so I looked up...
  10. I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has...: I need to switch the microsoft account used for minecraft to another one and microsoft has removed the ability to contact them. yeah thats it. 350e80b5-b66b-41db-a7aa-a74ea3f1faee