Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

Discus and support Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Douglas hulderman, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

Series X will not allow 360 profile download, I am at my wits end. We upgraded to the series X for it's renowned supposed compatibility so we could maintain playability of our COD Zombie Collections and $800 later they still can't be played. My wife is so mad she wants a Sony.

:)

Douglas hulderman, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Frank devin Win User

Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this?

Down for 19 hours. Not acceptable
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately Xbox 360 servers have been down and the tech support is aware of it and are trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
  4. xNecro Kingx Win User

Help - Service Alert.

Another Issue comes up stating; "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console..."

I try to fix it by deleting it to re-download. 1.) I can't delete it. 2.) I can't Re-download it.

Wow, what's going on??
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox One S wont download 360 Profile

Hey there Hater!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your 360 profile downloaded.

Since the 360 emulator is bringing up that you are not connected to Live, see if you can check the connection by going to
    Settings> Network> Network Settings and Test Multiplayer connection.
    Let us know if you get any kind of error.

Have you also tried if possible, trying another network to see if you can download your 360 profile on that?

When you get a chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. Mr Purifier Win User

Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME

This is actually on the 360 my bad

But I can't connect to live on any profile and I can't download any profiles be sit I can't connect to live
Thema:

1. Another issue of can't download 360 profile due to no connection. What's the deal with this? - Similar Threads - Another issue can't

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  4. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  5. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  8. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  9. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  10. ANOTHER ISSUE WITH THE SERIES X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANOTHER ISSUE WITH THE SERIES X: ID APPRETIATE IT IF YOU DIDNT DELETE MY COMMENT, MY BRAND NEW SERIES X IS NOT INSTALLING OR PLAYING ANY GAMES. ITS BRAND NEW I BOUGHT THE FORZA 5 BUNDLE AND IT SAYS INSTALATION STOPPED AND I RESET...