Another headset adaptor issue

Discus and support Another headset adaptor issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If your hearing more game audio, make sure you mute game audio coming through the adapter. Top left button. That should stop echoing. If your having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NelsonWillyJ, Mar 13, 2014.

  1. Another headset adaptor issue


    If your hearing more game audio, make sure you mute game audio coming through the adapter. Top left button. That should stop echoing. If your having trouble with game chat you could try a new cable like this one. www.turtlebeach.com/.../497

    Been playing titan fall with it, not having any issues as of now.
     
    OutlawFirebird, Mar 25, 2014
    #16
  2. im haveing the same problem and xbox is being *** useless
     
    greenkiller86, Apr 13, 2015
    #17
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there greenkiller86!

    Sorry to hear about the similar issues! Since this thread is over a year old, I suggest posting a brand new thread detailing the specific issue you're experiencing along with any troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support
    tailored specifically to you! Another headset adaptor issue :)
     
    Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    Another headset adaptor issue

    Hey there greenkiller86!

    Sorry to hear about the similar issues! Since this thread is over a year old, I suggest posting a brand new thread detailing the specific issue you're experiencing along with any troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support
    tailored specifically to you! :)
  5. Jaymo1978 Win User

    Another headset adaptor issue

    I think that's your next best move. Like you said, it'll take a while since they're so scarce, but I'll follow this thread, so give me a heads-up when you have a chance to get a replacement - I'll keep my fingers crossed!
  6. godless soldier Win User

    Another headset adaptor issue

    Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm having the same exact issue with the Steelseries Wireless H. Just to make sure i even plugged my TB PX5's in the same exact way and those work perfectly. Once i wire everything back up to the Wireless H's i have this
    issue. I know it's not the headset because it works perfectly on the PS4.
  7. SpokenChutoy8 Win User

    Another headset adaptor issue

    I have a similar problem. It appears to possibly be a broken chat lead, as I checked it with my Xbox 360, with chat audio just coming through the mic, and found that I could not hear chat audio through it still, but people could hear me.
  8. lighthouseman-9A5BCC Win User

    Another headset adaptor issue

    I have the exact same issue with my TB X41'S. game audio high and can hardly hear party. This was playing Titanfall.
Thema:

Another headset adaptor issue

Loading...
  1. Another headset adaptor issue - Similar Threads - Another headset adaptor

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games): I know you can’t do it with gamepass but can you do it with games itself submitted by /u/Altruistic-Photo-673 [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  5. Here are two ideas: one about how online gaming works on Xbox, and another about the new...

    in XboX Insiders
    Here are two ideas: one about how online gaming works on Xbox, and another about the new...: Proposal: Improve Subscription Fairness and Use AI to Boost Community Ideas Fair Access to 100% Online Games Without Mandatory Subscription Games like DayZ require a subscription to play, even...
  6. why does it keep saying i am logged in on another device code 9005 but i am not

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why does it keep saying i am logged in on another device code 9005 but i am not: been playing piece of cakes but now its saying i am logged in on another device and wont log in 901dbff3-72ce-4fc7-a7b9-785d7470fa83
  7. Can I take my account off of another Xbox while I’m not there?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I take my account off of another Xbox while I’m not there?: Can I take my account off of someone else’s Xbox while I’m not their cd6c31c4-fe14-4315-8ee6-12bdb6d0fa54
  8. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  9. This Xbox Live account is already used with another Steam account on Microsoft Flight Simulator

    in XBoX Accessibility
    This Xbox Live account is already used with another Steam account on Microsoft Flight Simulator: I did like to change the old link steam account to a new one that I'm actually using, how do that? I already open a ticket on https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ but look likes I won't...
  10. I can't add another profile to my new 2terabyte Xbox series X.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add another profile to my new 2terabyte Xbox series X.: I go through the whole "add new profile" process, and after I've put in the password for the account, it gives me this screen. [img] And it stays there for a while before kicking back to the...