Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

Discus and support Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found that PvZ such a better game than TF.... TF never kept my attention.... PvZ did... over and over.... and the fact that it is a $40 game and we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CRUZZifer, Apr 15, 2014.

  1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)


    I found that PvZ such a better game than TF.... TF never kept my attention.... PvZ did... over and over.... and the fact that it is a $40 game and we are getting "free" DLC.... WOOT!!!!

    -

    This would be a nice trend for all games......... Props to Garden Warfare!!!!
     
    kingvas78, Apr 15, 2014
    #16
  2. This is a game with quality and filled to the brim with customer appreciation due to its low price point and free DLC.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 15, 2014
    #17
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    I am sad that the new map is only in the Garden & Graveyards Mode and not in Garden Ops Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) :( Oh well, I mainly want the new characters Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) :)
     
    CRUZZifer, Apr 15, 2014
    #18
  4. Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    Yeah it is a fantastic game and the adaption of free updates rather than pricey DLC is a huge bonus. Hopefully they keep it up Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) :) should be playing through out the week if I see anyone on I will raid your games Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 16, 2014
    #19
  5. Not if I jump into yours 1st! ;P
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. kingvas78 Win User

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    I found that PvZ such a better game than TF.... TF never kept my attention.... PvZ did... over and over.... and the fact that it is a $40 game and we are getting "free" DLC.... WOOT!!!!

    -

    This would be a nice trend for all games......... Props to Garden Warfare!!!!
  7. rybot79 Win User

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    I can't believe I am enjoying this game as much as I do. My daughter loves customizing the characters while I get to play the matches. Plus we continue to get free DLC. Hope everybody is enjoying this game as much as I am.
  8. CRUZZifer Win User

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    Got ya covered!!! Will be playing the new map on MP and Garden Ops (on Hard) today.
  9. CRUZZifer Win User

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    Sure thing! I may come out of hiding as well lol. Need to save some more coins to unlock all this stuff :)
  10. CRUZZifer Win User

    Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

    ^^ I'm actually the opposite. I haven't played much TF because of PvZ :) Here's a lazy for the trailer, for some reason it didn't do it up top.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zm72sDWMA8A.
Thema:

Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

Loading...
  1. Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down) - Similar Threads - Another Free DLC

  2. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  3. Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I redeem a digital key from another location (Games): I know you can’t do it with gamepass but can you do it with games itself submitted by /u/Altruistic-Photo-673 [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  5. Here are two ideas: one about how online gaming works on Xbox, and another about the new...

    in XboX Insiders
    Here are two ideas: one about how online gaming works on Xbox, and another about the new...: Proposal: Improve Subscription Fairness and Use AI to Boost Community Ideas Fair Access to 100% Online Games Without Mandatory Subscription Games like DayZ require a subscription to play, even...
  6. why does it keep saying i am logged in on another device code 9005 but i am not

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why does it keep saying i am logged in on another device code 9005 but i am not: been playing piece of cakes but now its saying i am logged in on another device and wont log in 901dbff3-72ce-4fc7-a7b9-785d7470fa83
  7. Can I take my account off of another Xbox while I’m not there?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I take my account off of another Xbox while I’m not there?: Can I take my account off of someone else’s Xbox while I’m not their cd6c31c4-fe14-4315-8ee6-12bdb6d0fa54
  8. I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in.: I have an Ultimate Sub but cannot launch a game I own on another Xbox when signed in. 68795c6d-3f62-4542-9d1f-82a85ae2c90f
  9. Why doesn't having Xbox game pass ultimate give you another free username change?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't having Xbox game pass ultimate give you another free username change?: I think it would be more beneficial for people who have Game pass ultimate to at least get one more free change. 26482e2a-6848-46f4-b32c-91d3594fe3f8
  10. gamertag says it’s taken on one account but free on another?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag says it’s taken on one account but free on another?: i tried to take an available gamertag on an alternative account just in case i ever wanted to change the one on my main one but it says it’s unavailable on the alternative one but free on my main...