Another fix / potential problem to TV app not functioning

Discus and support Another fix / potential problem to TV app not functioning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just had the same problem as everyone else. Though I think mine was because the default feature of the auto shut off after 1 hour was checked. Since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liumenite, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Liumenite
    Liumenite Guest

I just had the same problem as everyone else. Though I think mine was because the default feature of the auto shut off after 1 hour was checked. Since I noticed after it turned off on its own.... My tv and audio bar both were still on... Which led to messing
    up e xbox on and off features for all devices. I did a hard reboot and turned off he auto power off when idle. Seems like the software is very prone to messing up the auto on and off when just one device isn't in sync.

:)

Liumenite, Jan 3, 2014
  2. BeamyHurdle9892, Jan 3, 2014
  3. IvanXbox
    IvanXbox Guest
    Hdmi xbox 360

Hi, i've a problem with hdmi cable on my xbox 360. When I connect the HDMI cable to the TV room, the TV show this error "out of range", when I connect the xbox to another TV this problem does not show up, how do I fix?

IvanXbox, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: