Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox

Discus and support Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I've paid my yearly subscription on my lap-top and I've received confirmation from Microsoft the payment has been received, but my Xbox is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClunkyMeerkat56, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox

Hi

I've paid my yearly subscription on my lap-top and I've received confirmation from Microsoft the payment has been received, but my Xbox is not allowing me access. What's the problem?

:)

ClunkyMeerkat56, Sep 16, 2016
  2. tuareg7
    tuareg7 Guest
    credits of xbox live rewards

I have a problem with the credits of xbox live rewards ,I have not been credited points for activation of prepaid annual subscription to xbox live gold occurred on December 11, 2014.

tuareg7, Sep 16, 2016
  3. chop chop54
    chop chop54 Guest
    Xbox Game Pass goals

Hi.

Microsoft has given me one month Gold subscription for Xbox Live for free, for completing my monthly Xbox Game Pass goals in September. The thing is I already have an annual subscription to Xbox Live, is there anyway I can redeem this item that would be
    of benefit to me?

For example if I do enter the code given to me will my subscription extend an extra month after my annual renewal to Xbox Live expires?

chop chop54, Sep 16, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You can check your ongoing subscription here:

account.microsoft.com/services

If you have already paid for the subscription try to sign out and sign in from your console. If that doesn't help contact xbox chat support billing section:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269

M3tal Daz3, Sep 17, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can check your ongoing subscription here:

account.microsoft.com/services

If you have already paid for the subscription try to sign out and sign in from your console. If that doesn't help contact xbox chat support billing section:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]

Hey JOSEARAVENA1.

The annual subscription to Xbox Live Gold is Processed in the currency of the country of origin of the payment instrument.
  7. Reeshal 👌 Win User

Need to know what has happened to my xbox live gold subscription after getting the xbox series X

It isnt showing my xbox live gold subscription on there at all, at least not the annual one it says the 3 month payment one expired back in 2019 but that cant be true because ive been playing way past then
  8. Bi7hazard Win User

problem with xbox live subscription

Then according LIVE Gold subscription plan has appeared

Prepaid annual subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold

Date of expiry:

10/04/2014

Unfortunately, the console has appeared on Xbox.com and free member "silver" ... I tried to contact them by phone and told me that there are maintenance issues ... of course ...

What to do?
  9. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

Yes will still give you 12 months.
Thema:

1. Annual Subscription to Xbox Live Gold not recognised on my Xbox - Similar Threads - Annual Subscription Live

2. I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get...: I have an annual paid contract to play Microsoft Solitaire games on an ad free basis - WHY is app still running ads and how to get to a living person to correct - of course I expect Microsoft...
  3. Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...: Hello all. For a few years I have paid an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title page comes up but the app. will not open. I have not had this problem before. Any...
  4. I have been denied a refund request twice saying that I have reached the limit of annual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been denied a refund request twice saying that I have reached the limit of annual...: I have been denied a refund request twice saying that I have reached the limit of annual refunds even though I haven't even got a single refund ever before this. What should I do?...
  5. 03/2023 Destiny 2 Lightfall w/Annual Pass, is "Beyond Light" included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    03/2023 Destiny 2 Lightfall w/Annual Pass, is "Beyond Light" included?: 03/2023 I purchased Destiny 2 Lightfall w/Annual Pass. Now when I try to play Nightfall strikes, it says I need to purchase "Beyond Light". The Destiny II add-ons indicate that I have the...
  6. i pre-ordered Destiny 2:Lightfall and Annual Pass yet it doesn't show as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre-ordered Destiny 2:Lightfall and Annual Pass yet it doesn't show as purchased: pre-ordered Destiny 2:Lightfall and Annual Pass yet it doesn't show as purchased. i got confirmation in my order history and bank transaction 91aff07b-4f89-4c87-a026-42cfed4ce256
  7. Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to redeem reward points. Says oops looks like something went wrong. Your annual...: Need help. Can't redeem reward points. My "annual limit of redemption is exceeded" 9370914a-e94a-4b81-a8f2-421c07308bd2
  8. change solitaire premium subscription to annual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change solitaire premium subscription to annual: Can't access the subscription change from monthly billing to annual 03f5787f-528d-40d2-83ab-fbd46b6dedd3
  9. back 4 blood annual pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    back 4 blood annual pass: I already own the pass with a code with the edition i got from ebgames, Now why is it going to charge me on the xbox store to redownload the pass and why isnt the install option for the dlc their...
  10. Annual Subsciption?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annual Subsciption?: Can you purchase annual subscription for X Box Live Gold? or is it just monthly or 3 months subsciption? Thanks 210fd9e3-b70c-4580-a5d4-0a655fbe354c