ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG

Discus and support ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A rather gross and very annoying sidebar has been added to Mahjong (paid version) on the left. It seems it cannot be erased or deactivated in Settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SinewyPear951, Mar 3, 2017.

1. ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG

A rather gross and very annoying sidebar has been added to Mahjong (paid version) on the left. It seems it cannot be erased or deactivated in Settings or game Options. I play this game to relax - not for competition. I play at my own pace and enjoy figuring
    out for myself how to play. Now, this is no longer possible , because if I do not click on a tile in a certain number of seconds, an ugly box appears - which cannot be closed - which forces me to click on a button to see tiles that can be clicked on. I can
    no longer use the game now - which I have paid for also. CHAT could not help and said to post the problem here hoping someone can say how to deactivate this sidebar. (It also appears one cannot go back to the version before this upgrade because Microsoft
    just installs the latest version).

:)

SinewyPear951, Mar 3, 2017
  2. Xbox One sidebar lag

No, I get this all the time, and it's getting annoying. I shouldn't have to hard reset so often just because the sidebar starts slowing down if you use it too much.

ChronoTempest, Mar 3, 2017
  3. MaryMalecki
    MaryMalecki Guest
    I just bought MS Mahjong from the Microsoft Store

I just bought MS Mahjong from the Microsoft Store for $9.99/year. Where is it?

When I click on the Mahjong tile on my Start menu - same one that was there before I paid the $9.00, I'm taken into this Xbox application.

How do I access the MS Mahjong I just paid for?

This is frustrating & annoying.

MaryMalecki, Mar 3, 2017
  4. FintaFamily Win User

Ad free mahjong

Purchased a premium for ad-free play of microsoft mahjong but still seeing ads
  5. ChronoTempest Win User

Xbox One sidebar lag

No, I get this all the time, and it's getting annoying. I shouldn't have to hard reset so often just because the sidebar starts slowing down if you use it too much.
  6. IHaveCats Win User

Ugly Political Ads in Games Not Appropriate

I am playing Solitaire and Mahjong. This ad is not appropriate for this application.
  7. FintaFamily Win User

Ad free mahjong

went thru all the steps in the article you suggested. didn't help. any thing else you could recommend?
  8. Jesse E' Win User

Ad free mahjong

Thema:

ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG

1. ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG - Similar Threads - ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  4. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. This is annoying me so much

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is annoying me so much: WHY DOES MY XBOX ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE FORTNITE ON NOT SHOW UP ON EPIC GAMES WEBSITE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT e873d897-e627-403b-92a9-73759016f3d1
  9. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  10. this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is absolutly annoying i have got suspended forever on xbox: i cant appeal anymore ive been falsely banned and im planning to move on to sony and i spend alot on my xbox account so its unfair BADLY i hate this so bad i had near 2000 followers and 1000...