Annoying input lag on series x. Any fix?

Discus and support Annoying input lag on series x. Any fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently traded in my ex console for a new xbox series x. Very happy. However, there is something that has prevented me from enjoying the experience.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Claulo45 Salaya, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Annoying input lag on series x. Any fix?

I recently traded in my ex console for a new xbox series x. Very happy. However, there is something that has prevented me from enjoying the experience. On that console (ps5) I played a lot of rocket league, and I never noticed any input lag problem. On the xbox, it's too noticeable. I haven't tried that many games to know if it's widespread, but in rocket league it's pretty annoying. I cleared the cache, updated the controller, even reinstalled the console software, etc. The tv is in game mode. I also did that unplugging the console for 5 minutes, and nothing. Input lag is very unpleasant. Is this a general problem with the series x console, or am I just having bad luck?

If i buy an alternative control such a power a, it could reduce this annoying problem?

Thank you

:)

Claulo45 Salaya, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Claulo45 Salaya Win User

Yeah ive tried that

Input lag its only on rocket league
  3. Claulo45 Salaya Win User

I dont have a different controller sadly

Yeah, offline and online

Only console storage
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Can you test your controller through wired connection? We just want to isolate the problem further if this is already a console problem or the controller. Did you already change resolution? You can also try changing hdmi cords or try different TV.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your console issue.

Have you tried using a different controller just to check if the issue is coming from it?

Can you check if this issue is happening even when offline?

Are you using an external hard drive or just the console storage?

Please also try changing the console resolution from the video settings to see if that can help.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Did you already try reinstalling the game?

If you also have another profile, test it out just to check if it is not profile related.

Please also do this:

Please Go to Settings:

> Network

> Network Settings

> Advanced Settings.

Select the alternate MAC address and then select delete/clear.

You must restart the console for the change to take effect.

And please do this:

Set DNS manually. To manually configure DNS settings, follow the steps below:

1.- Go to Settings

2.- Select Network

3.- Select Network Settings

4.- Select Advanced network settings.

5.- Go to DNS Servers, set it to Manual> enter 8.8.8.8 in the 'Primary' field and 8.8.4.4 in 'Secondary'
Thema:

1. Annoying input lag on series x. Any fix? - Similar Threads - Annoying input lag

2. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  3. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

in XBoX on Windows
    So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,: Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox,...
  4. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. This is annoying me so much

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is annoying me so much: WHY DOES MY XBOX ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE FORTNITE ON NOT SHOW UP ON EPIC GAMES WEBSITE WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT e873d897-e627-403b-92a9-73759016f3d1
  9. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  10. Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annoying Series S HDMI-CEC issues with input switching..: So I have CEC enabled for turning on other devices when I turn the Series S on, so this will turn on my AVR and TV and I'm good to go. I also have it ticked to shutdown Series S when I turn the TV...