Annoying follower ruined the side mission

Discus and support Annoying follower ruined the side mission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, so I had one of those AI followers and I decided to go do a side mission. I walked up to the guy to talk to him and he was standing next to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanielLarson, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Annoying follower ruined the side mission

Alright, so I had one of those AI followers and I decided to go do a side mission. I walked up to the guy to talk to him and he was standing next to a pool with some zombies in it which he claimed to be his family. While I was talking to him the person that
    was following me decided it would be a good idea to jump into the pool and kill all of them. Before I could even finish talking to the guy the AI that was following me finished killing the zombies in the pool and it said mission failed, the guy I was trying
    to talk to then decided he should try and kill us for it. Has anything amusing like this happened to anyone else?

:)

NathanielLarson, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Timed side missions : annoying

Compete all side missions. lol

BiOHAZARD 901, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Timed side missions : annoying

I'm not just saying this, but I found them relitively easy, I only had to replay 1 of them in my 2 full playthroughs.

Marwood II 87, Jan 3, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

That happened to me the first play through. No worries though, you get the same PP no matter what you do for this challenge.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: