Annoying Error Code

Discus and support Annoying Error Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the last month I have been having the same problem when trying to sign into xbox live. Whenever I try to sign in I get the Error Code: 80151904. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CT Whale, Jan 10, 2014.

1. CT Whale
    CT Whale Guest

Annoying Error Code

For the last month I have been having the same problem when trying to sign into xbox live. Whenever I try to sign in I get the Error Code: 80151904. I have cleared my system cache, deleted and re-downloaded my profile, turned my xbox on and off numerous
    times, restarted my router, switched to using an ethernet cable, and had Comcast come to my house to see what they could find. They fixed the problem for about five minutes but then I got disconnected from live and got the same error when trying to go back
    online. The only thing that I now think of is that the wireless connector thing in the back with the antenna's has gone bad. Thank you to whoever can help me out.

:)

CT Whale, Jan 10, 2014
  2. PB7
    PB7 Guest
  3. blazervish12
    blazervish12 Guest
    HAVING A BIG PROBLEM?ANNOYIN??????

keep getting this error code when i get this free gold membership promotion or something

error code:80070057

SO ANNOYING>

blazervish12, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Annoying Error Code