[Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download

Discus and support [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I left my phone open on the Captures tab for at least 5 minutes on each app and get nothing but a grey screen and a frown face emoji. Very upsetting to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TanFlo1997, Nov 14, 2020.

1. [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download

I left my phone open on the Captures tab for at least 5 minutes on each app and get nothing but a grey screen and a frown face emoji. Very upsetting to see this and was wondering if I can rollback the app update to the previous version of the app?

submitted by /u/TanFlo1997
    [link] [comments]

/u/TanFlo1997, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Damian.Ferm Win User

Problems with the Xbox App and Website.

To clarify:

•Both browsers (Chrome and Edge) loop posts after pressing 'Get More' button,

•Both browsers' (Chrome and Edge) horizontal scrolling on Clubs home screen doesn't work (have to rotate device to bring club into view),

•Xbox App on Android Mobile doesn't load comments or likes but posts are visible.

Android version: 8.0.0

Xbox App version: 1808.1005.2148

Microsoft Edge version: 42.0.0.2741

Chrome version: 70.0.3538.80
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Lost 50,000 Gamerscore

You said you were using the mobile app? Did you look on your actual profile on an Xbox to see if its reflected as the same?

If you double check the app, there's two versions of the Xbox mobile app. There's the public version and the public beta version. I believe both are available on both ios and Android. If you're possibly using the beta app, that could be an issue. That's
    just my two cents though because I have both versions of the app on my phone, as well as both versions of the Mixer and Gamepass apps installed.
  4. Antarctica. Win User

XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

downloaded the xbox beta app on win 10 store. nothing. downloaded the 3 xbox apps on android. nothing.
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Converting Captures to my computer

Basically what I am doing is using my Xbox App on my Android and downloading it from my captures in app to the phone. And from Phone to PC.
  6. His Demon Queen Win User

xbox app not working on iphone 8 plus

I have an Android, but I ended up downloading the Xbox Beta app a while back. It seems to run much smoother than the original Xbox app.
Thema:

[Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download

1. [Android] Both Xbox Apps (public and beta) doesn't load captures correctly to view/download - Similar Threads - Android Both Apps

2. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  3. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  4. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?: After spending sometime doing research, the short answer is; APK files only run on Android devices, they will not work on an iPhone/iOS. Which means Alight Motion MOD APK can't be installed on an...
  7. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  8. Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both...: Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both devices logged into the same Microsoft Account? NAT Type is set to open On both devices by character has...
  9. How can I play Minecraft online on both my PC and Android device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play Minecraft online on both my PC and Android device?: I bought Minecraft three times - once on Android, once on Amazon App store, and once on PC. The PC version was first, and is set up using my Gmail account, but then the other two purchases...
  10. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]