Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.

Discus and support Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but after days i still haven't got them, i can provide the evidence that i bought them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Citrea Nicolae, May 13, 2023.

1. Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago.

I bought Ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but after days i still haven't got them, i can provide the evidence that i bought them

:)

Citrea Nicolae, May 13, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Okay can you try deleting your account´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, look for your coins again
  3. Citrea Nicolae Win User

i will try and let u know what happens
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. Level 50 Win User

Bought Apex Coins didn't receive them Xbox

Bought 1,000 Apex Coins a day or too ago and I did receive the ones I bought from Microsoft store not directly from Apex Legends Store, However I also bought a 500 Apex Coin Pack After the 1,000 Coin pack which is yet to appear on my account even after 24 hours Like why is this happening
  6. jackietw21 Win User

Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

The problem I am having is that when I complete the daily challenges it doesn't show any previous coins earned. I can complete that day's puzzles and the bonus but only that day's coins show up on the calendar. I can replay previous days and the coins
    show up but they disappear the next day. Please advise. It is frustrating to earn rewards only for them to disappear the next day.
Thema:

1. Ancient coins not showing after i bought them 6 or so days ago. - Similar Threads - Ancient coins showing

2. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...
  3. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  4. Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we use Microsoft rewards to get ancient coins in Sea of thieves on Steam ?: Hello. I would like to transform Microsoft reward points in ancient coins in sea of thieves. However I own the game through steam and have never played on Xbox. Is it possible to get ancient coins...
  5. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox: I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still...
  6. How do I Redeem ancient coins in SoT on rewards for steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Redeem ancient coins in SoT on rewards for steam: I recently got a code for ancient coins for the pirate Emporium in SoT however I redeemed that through the webpage, rather than the store... I play on PC through steam and after some digging I...
  7. I would like to refund me eternal freedom black pearl and get the ancient coins back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to refund me eternal freedom black pearl and get the ancient coins back: I would like to refund my eternal freedom black pearl on sea of thieves and get the ancient coins back a97ba358-06a9-4948-97cc-e92c659e7665
  8. SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SEA OF THIEVES ANCIENT COIN PACK: I bought 150 ancient coin pack on pc and it didn't came in my game. how do I get my coins inside my game? 5d1c4155-f3cf-47f4-85b4-a5d63f6993f2
  9. Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error: Recently i bought Sea of Thieves and i bought 550 ancient coins but i can't redeem them even though the transaction went through and when I'm in-game i can't access the premium store and im in...
  10. Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves - New emporium(?) - Ancient coin don't show up.: I've just bought 30$ worth of Ancient Coins in Sea of Thieves. The payment was done successfully. But I don't have my Ancient Coins in-game? I've basically paid for nothing in return ... I'd like...