Analog Stick Replacements for Limited Edition Controller

Discus and support Analog Stick Replacements for Limited Edition Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently acquired a Sea Of Thieves Xbox controller from a friend. The analog sticks are pretty torn up. Is there anywhere to purchase replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigPrichTTV, May 21, 2023.

1. BigPrichTTV
    BigPrichTTV Guest

I recently acquired a Sea Of Thieves Xbox controller from a friend. The analog sticks are pretty torn up. Is there anywhere to purchase replacement ones that are exactly like what it came with? The color is pretty specific and haven't had any luck looking online for replacements.

:)

BigPrichTTV, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you want to know how to get a replacement for this sea of thieves Xbox controller edition.
    Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't provide a way to get analog sticks or separate parts for Xbox controllers.

Probably the only way to get this sticks is finding a damaged sea of thieves controller.
  3. A Noble Legend Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

Yup! I also have a similar problem. My left analog stick is defective. It keeps looking up and down without me even touching the controller! It makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to play any games that require the use of the left analog stick. I also have the
    Day One edition controller and am not interested in losing it to a ordinary replacement. I thought Microsoft tested these controllers NON-STOP like they showed in the videos! What happened!?
  4. JR.H Win User

Controllers

If you have decent tools skills and access to solder and a soldering iron, those analog stick switches can be replaced. The switches can be purchased on e-bay and look to google for instructional videos. I have one 360 controller that I've replaced the
    analog stick switches on three times!

:)
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Right analogue stick (NOT CONTROLLER DRIFT)

Hi Tbxd,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with right analog stick. Does the analog stick work in a game or anything going right? If it does try updating the controller. If it doesn't may want to think on a repair if new, or
    replacement if older controller.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Analog Stick Replacements for Limited Edition Controller - Similar Threads - Analog Stick Replacements

2. if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    if i spray bw100 in my analog sticks to fix stick drift, does that void my warranty?: elite series 2 core controller has stick drift, if i spray bw100 in the sticks will it void my warranty? y/n? 083e3a09-55d7-4a96-9298-7ea94b99f05b
  3. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  4. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  5. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  6. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  7. What are the measurements of both analog sticks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the measurements of both analog sticks?: Sorry in advance for wasting someone's time but what are the measurements of both Xbox Series Elite 2 analog sticks? Once again, I am sorry and thank you in advance....
  8. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  9. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  10. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...