"An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...

Discus and support "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried opening Forza Horizon 5 and Minecraft and I constantly get this message whenever I try to login or load into the games, not sure what's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdamGallo1, Nov 16, 2021.

1. AdamGallo1
    AdamGallo1 Guest

"An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any...

I've tried opening Forza Horizon 5 and Minecraft and I constantly get this message whenever I try to login or load into the games, not sure what's going on and I have no idea how I should fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing, I've tried logging out and logging back in, still nothing, I'm lost. If anyone had a similar issue and fixed it, some help would be very appreciated.

:)

AdamGallo1, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

"An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any microsoft store game

Hi there Adam welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try these steps!

Open the Settings app

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC
  3. ll Lexx ll Win User

ReCore Banjo Kazooie N&B Code Not Redeeming

Got the same problem here. When I try to enter my code I get a message saying; "An error has occurred please try again later"

I've tried entering it 5or6 times and get the same message every time.
  4. Ruben_2701 Win User

Syncing data!

Now it`s worst!! I cannot load any games.

Got this message:

An Unknown error occurred, please try again later

Thanks Mister Quimby to reply, at least now we know the problem is on Microsoft side.
  5. Parson1122 Win User

360 elite keeps shutting off

I am having the same issue. When I try to use the website to order a new power supply it says I have to register a device. When I try to register my Xbox all I get is a message that says

"An error occurred. Please try again." It doesn't give any information on what the error is and re-entering all the information change anything.
  6. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Error Loading An unknown error occurred Try again later.
Thema:

1. "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again." Message when trying to enter any... - Similar Threads - unknown error has

2. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  3. Unknown Hard Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown Hard Error: [img] [img] Yeah, so idk what todo. I wasnt able to install the Gaming Services so i was trying to reinstall the xbox app and now i always get that error and it keeps loading without stopping or...
  4. Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble seeing friend on madden 23 unknown login error: Unknown login error. On madden 23 cant send invite. Or receive b2b92132-4a2c-4c70-b4b8-55cd780c6177
  5. Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown client file version error - Gears5 GOTY edition Multiplayer issues.: Hi, I'm hoping someone here can help. I am unable to play Gears5 online. Easy AntiCheat reports my gears5.exe an unknown version, i.e. "Client file interiority error". From my research, all my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 load failed. An unknown error occurred. Please try again later: I downloaded Forza Horizon 4. When I launch and click play it says load failed an unknown error occurred please try again pls help me want to play forza 4 8b6e332d-79d5-42d7-88b4-8a47fa63ad9e
  7. How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installation unknown hard error, error code 0x80131505: So recently my Xbox app would open but it would be stuck on loading and then just go unresponsive on my pc so I decided eh ill just reinstall, and after I did, during the installation the download...
  8. Xbox App - Install Error () Unknown Available (affecting multiple devices same account)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App - Install Error () Unknown Available (affecting multiple devices same account): I an unable to install any games using the Xbox App as I am unable to select a drive and get the following error "Xbox error () Unknown Available". I believe the issue is on the MS Xbox side as I...
  9. Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 load failed An unknown error has occurred please try again: I'm on windows 10 and i've install forza horizon 4 on my hard drive my game and computer is up to date. 08344dd9-728b-4890-9f97-fcdaf62b316b
  10. GFWL Marketplace - An unknown error has occurred when retrieving keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace - An unknown error has occurred when retrieving keys: I'm having an issue with the GFWL Marketplace client. My purchase history updates fine and I can view all of my purchased content, but when I try to retrieve the keys for my content, I receive an...