An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...

Discus and support An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all! Since getting my Xbox One, one of my biggest gripes has been the eye hurting bright power led on Xbox One controller! I always play on totally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr StuffSucker, Nov 4, 2015.

1. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...

Hi all!

Since getting my Xbox One, one of my biggest gripes has been the eye hurting bright power led on Xbox One controller! I always play on totally dark room, with my 110" projector screen and that bright Xbox logo on my controller distracts me. As I read different
    forums, if one has Kinect, it adjusts the brightness regarding the brightness of room. But for us without Kinetic, it just slams it to full tilt... Would not be very difficult to ad an option to control the brightness ourselves. You really should make this
    one change fast... Pretty please?

:)

Mr StuffSucker, Nov 4, 2015
  2. Resident Evil REmake available for digital pre-order

I'm glad they give you the option to use Tank controls (D-pad) or modern controls (Left stick)

MageOfRevenants, Nov 4, 2015
  3. wbeans650
    wbeans650 Guest
    Interesting - My Xbox One uploading while powered off/in standby

LOL Jwalker, straight from XBOX.com

It says it downloads the updates on the console itself when you go the settings. They even talked about it during the press events. The uploading is probably just various amounts of data that we probably agreed to so that can gather general info about how the XBOX One is being used.

wbeans650, Nov 4, 2015
  4. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic...

Hey there, Mr StuffSucker! This is a terrific idea, however it would best live over on our

Feedback Site
    . Check it out and do a search, your suggestion may already be posted! If it is, give it a vote so it moves up the Hot Ideas page. If you can't seem to find it, do post it up and gather the votes. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic... :D

Give the site a glance, too, to check out items marked "complete" or "in progress". This is all thanks to users like you!

We love seeing feedback from our users, and look forward to seeing this up on the site! An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic... :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Mr StuffSucker! This is a terrific idea, however it would best live over on our

Feedback Site
    . Check it out and do a search, your suggestion may already be posted! If it is, give it a vote so it moves up the Hot Ideas page. If you can't seem to find it, do post it up and gather the votes. :D

Give the site a glance, too, to check out items marked "complete" or "in progress". This is all thanks to users like you!

We love seeing feedback from our users, and look forward to seeing this up on the site! :D
  6. NLH1 Win User

Dimmering the Xbox Button

Elite controllers have this option to dim the led or to have it at normal brightness, i would assume its to save controller battery.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

how do you fix a pdp controller

You can try resetting your PDP controller. Follow these steps:

1. Power the XBOX one console on.
    2. Plug the smaller end of the controllers USB-B micro cable into the top of the controller.
    3. Hold down on the directional pad (D-Pad) and plug the larger side of the USB cable into the XBOX one console while still holding down.
    4. The controllers red LED lights will illuminate and the controller will begin to vibrate. You may then release the down input on the directional pad (D-Pad)
    5. Press A on the controller.
    6. The controller will then stop vibrating and the LED lights will power off.
    7. Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
    8. Press down on the directional pad (D-Pad)
  8. DoorlessLion439 Win User

How to turn off the controller

I just use the options menu screen from there i select turn off the controller or just wait till it turns off when inactive my controller does glitch out sometimes mostly when trying to power up the console with the controller but instead the controller
    LED keeps blinking without syncing i believe
  9. J Storm Win User

What's with the dim xbox logo light??

When the room is dark the LED's dim when the room is bright the LED's are bright Xbox One does this automatically noting is wrong with it. it's an ambient light sensor
Thema:

1. An option to control pad's power led brightness, to us without Kinetic... - Similar Threads - option control pad's

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  4. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  5. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  6. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  7. The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can’t change it.: The option to turn off parental control is greyed and I can‘t change it. a5a69b26-18a5-439e-8796-96764490afc1
  8. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  9. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  10. Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?: I ordered a Backbone for my phone and Microsoft included a controller with the purchase; super cool! So when my main controller’s right bumper went out, I set up this one and right out of the box,...