An open letter to Xbox …………………..

Discus and support An open letter to Xbox ………………….. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have owned the Xbox since it first came out. HALO Combat Evolved on the top floor (Board Room no less) of the San Francisco Pyramid building playing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LarkVegas, Feb 9, 2024.

1. /u/LarkVegas
    /u/LarkVegas Guest

I have owned the Xbox since it first came out. HALO Combat Evolved on the top floor (Board Room no less) of the San Francisco Pyramid building playing the game while looking at the city. I adored that game, the HALO 2 came out and surprisedly enough I made friends that I still have today. I was there for the 360, red rings and all.

The XBOX 1 was a trying time until they came out with the XBOX One X and finally with the Xbox Series X. I have bought so many things, controller's, headsets, the face plate for the 360 (Halo, of course) the camera for the 360 (thanks for the nuts).

Lastly and more importantly, I had a stroke. It was/is rough, I had to relearn how to do everything from walking to talking (which I still have issues with) to learning how to use my arm in a limited capacity. The Xbox community and the friends I have made are life long. Please don't take that away from me.

submitted by /u/LarkVegas
    [link] [comments]

/u/LarkVegas, Feb 9, 2024
  2. VeeTr3x Win User

An Open Letter To Xbox

Hey you can always try going digital. That's how I buy my games. All digital from XBOX LIVE STORE. That why I don't have to worry about the disk getting scratched/damaged or Xbox not recognizing my games. Currently I've bought about 4 games all digitally.
    And they all run fine all the time.
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

An Open Letter To Xbox

Hey there Lord0fChaos86!

I am truly sorry to hear about the disc read issues and I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. We went ahead and moved your post over to the proper forum for better visibility. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the steps listed
    in our How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One troubleshooting page. If the issue continues to occur, I recommend having your console repaired.
    I understand that you have already tried reaching out to support through chat and to avoid getting disconnected again, I recommend reaching out to phone support from our Contact Us for further assistance.
    Once again, I am truly sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free to post back letting us know how everything went after speaking to phone support.
  4. EvgeniiForest25 Win User

An Open Letter To Xbox

prompt why game language doesn't register in Xbox shop. it turns out you buys a pig in a poke, so? and how to correct this misunderstanding of you. I buy games to derive pleasure from game, but not inconvenience.
  5. Qwertei Win User

An Open Letter To Xbox

Hey EvgeniiForest25

This thread is a bit old lets try to avoid bumping into these types of threads. Thanks :)
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

An open letter to Microsoft

I only played MP COD for years never did the campaigns and therefore didn't get any achievements (or very few), GS isn't a reflection of time played, its a reflection of how many games someone buys and then how much they play campaigns to the point of getting
    achievements.
Thema:

1. An open letter to Xbox ………………….. - Similar Threads - open letter …………………

2. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  3. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement: To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to...
  4. Open letter to the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to the community: Hello everyone, first of all excuse my English since I am not English speaking, I am from Barcelona, a beautiful city in Spain (Europe). Having said this, I am going to the important topic. I know...
  5. An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services: Having tried to contact through phone, virtual agent chat and Twitter DM and having no luck, clearly the only way to get any attention of Microsoft is through the community. Pasting my problem...
  6. An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.: You know, I think I've jumped through enough hoops. I've contacted the "ask an Xbox Gamer" thing. I've chatted to several representatives. I've spoken to your people, including one very rude Asian...
  7. Open Letter to Microsoft on Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft on Customer Support: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  8. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  9. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  10. Open letter to Microsoft regarding Customer Support and Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open letter to Microsoft regarding Customer Support and Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...