An open letter to Microsoft

Discus and support An open letter to Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I joined Xbox late 2010 with an Xbox 360 slim console which is still working fine. If he was with Xbox for years and years, even I have a higher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX HaleYes Xx, Aug 19, 2015.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

I joined Xbox late 2010 with an Xbox 360 slim console which is still working fine. If he was with Xbox for years and years, even I have a higher Gamerscore, unless this isn't his first profile. But earlier models before the slim I read, suffered the red
    ring of death due to inadequate ventilation design but the slim and E models corrected it. I've also have the Xbox 1 Day One console with Kinect and that is still working fine too. Xbox Live Gold is very reasonably priced, when you compare it to monthly bills
    your family may get. Xbox 1 isn't 2 years old yet. There are 24 months in 2 years so Xbox 1 will be turning 2 years old in November this year. Maybe he's just unlucky. But he writes politely. But if you want to complain or need help, contact Xbox Support.

smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: