An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

Discus and support An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You know, I think I've jumped through enough hoops. I've contacted the "ask an Xbox Gamer" thing. I've chatted to several representatives. I've spoken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roy Ashton II, Oct 15, 2018.

1. An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

You know, I think I've jumped through enough hoops. I've contacted the "ask an Xbox Gamer" thing. I've chatted to several representatives. I've spoken to your people, including one very rude Asian person who hung up on me. I've
    spoken to people on the forums who seem to have the same problem as I. It is not a problem with my connection. Why would other people have the same issue from different parts of the world. I have gathered that this only happens with the more recent Xbox original
    games, the ones that are listed as Xbox 360 games, not the ones that are listed as Xbox originals. These appear to be Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II, Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and Mercenaries. This only seems
    to happen when downloading to the 360, not the Xbox One. Look at your forums, listen to what your customers say and pay attention to them. Just because we don't have Xbox One consoles, doesn't mean we should be treated any less than Xbox One gamers. All I
    wanted was, was to play the games I paid for or failing that a refund and you can't even give me either. If you keep treating customers like this those customers may decide to switch to other companies when the time comes to making the permanent switch to
    current or next generation of consoles.

:)

Roy Ashton II, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Marcinko Jr
    Marcinko Jr Guest
    An open Letter to Microsoft's XBOX 360 Division.

Damn..... so it's nearly Christmas already...... ah you bought it Last year.... not this year!

Marcinko Jr, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Out of curiousity, how much did it cost you to purchase your 3 children?

Eggnogga, Oct 15, 2018
  4. An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

Forgive me for asking but what was the issue? Are they not downloading completely?

coco meat train, Oct 15, 2018
  5. They get to 80% and then fail. And the file always reads corrupted. I have done loads of things. I am not the only one, as i have said in the message, there are others on these very forums having the same problems and basically being fed the same old lines.
    We can't all be wrong or lying. It only happens with the Xbox original games listed as Xbox 360 games. Surely not just a coincidence?

Roy Ashton II, Nov 3, 2018
  6. coco meat train Win User

Forgive me for asking but what was the issue? Are they not downloading completely?
  7. Roy Ashton II Win User

They get to 80% and then fail. And the file always reads corrupted. I have done loads of things. I am not the only one, as i have said in the message, there are others on these very forums having the same problems and basically being fed the same old lines.
    We can't all be wrong or lying. It only happens with the Xbox original games listed as Xbox 360 games. Surely not just a coincidence?
  8. metal4life73 Win User

I feel your pain. I bought my first 360 in 2007 it was the older version, it was pre disc install so it was super loud, id take my games out and they felt like they were almost hot enough to cook off, lol. But then I went to the Slim model, much quieter,
    love the design minus the brick of course but here is the kick, I'm already on my 3rd slim, the first one the power brick died in the first 30 days and it was on an open stereo system cabinet, exchanged for a new one that one performed fine but it sounded
    like my discs were grinding when they would spin up so much so I had to take out my disc to see if it got ate up but it was fine, the drive was just wierd so I can't chalk it up to defective but I didn't want to wait to see what was going to happen to a disc
    grinding sounding disc drive so now im on my 3rd and so far so good. If the xbox didn't have such good graphics well then I wouldn't keep replacing them so alas I hope this one last till the next system appears.
  9. KansasFarmBoy 1 Win User

Unfortunately, your problem lies in BUYING a 360. They have been notorious for breaking down, M$ is notorious for sending "replacement" 360's back from repair, not your original one, and M$ customer service is notorious for extending the "misery" of trying
    to straighten out the process.

I saw a piece on CNBC about customer service around the country and it seems MOST ALL the big companies FAIL in this department. The only thing that will cure it is if we all stand up and say "I'm mad as hell and I won't take it anymore"!
  10. Marcinko Jr Win User

Damn..... so it's nearly Christmas already...... ah you bought it Last year.... not this year!
Thema:

1. An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division. - Similar Threads - open letter Microsoft

2. An open letter to Xbox …………………..

in XboX Insiders
    An open letter to Xbox …………………..: I have owned the Xbox since it first came out. HALO Combat Evolved on the top floor (Board Room no less) of the San Francisco Pyramid building playing the game while looking at the city. I adored...
  3. Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open letter to Microsoft/Xbox concerning game preservation and consumer choice: This is an open letter regarding the leaked information about future Xbox hardware. I implore you: -Don't alienate your fans who bought games at retail with future hardware. -Don't make single...
  4. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement: To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to...
  5. An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Xbox and Microsoft customer services: Having tried to contact through phone, virtual agent chat and Twitter DM and having no luck, clearly the only way to get any attention of Microsoft is through the community. Pasting my problem...
  6. Open Letter to Microsoft on Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft on Customer Support: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  7. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  8. Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open Letter to Microsoft about Customer Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  9. Open letter to Microsoft regarding Customer Support and Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open letter to Microsoft regarding Customer Support and Service: Dear Xbox, My name is Grant Groomes. I wanted to inform you of a recent experience I had with your product and Customer Support Team. I purchased an Xbox one X on launch day. I...
  10. An open letter to Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Microsoft: To whom it may concern, I have been a lifelong purchaser of your Xbox products. I enjoy the games, systems, and network when they work. I have logged many hours and spent a lot of hard earned...