An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

Discus and support An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] (Translated: This computer is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate) An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate. My Laptop is compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexHillqvist, May 14, 2023.

1. An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate [​IMG]

(Translated: This computer is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate)

An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate. My Laptop is compatible with DirectX 12 Ultimate as shown in the Xbox Game Bar. But i cannot find a way to enable it.

:)

AlexHillqvist, May 14, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

and to add, it is always available if the game you are playing uses dx 12 features.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Direct X is part of windows and is not installed separately
  4. DeathPhoenixjd Win User

my pc has direct3d 12 but killer instinct says it is 10_1

it runs other games such as counter strike just fine, the only error is that it says the system directx is a 10_1 and not 12 no issues installing or launching the game
  5. Georges C. Win User

How to get DirectX 10 from DirectX 12

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ellis, which operating system you have, Win 10 or 11, if it is 11 it will already come on your system.

To download and install DirectX 12 Ultimate latest version, you can still use Windows Update. Just click Start -> Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates to do it.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

directx 12 diagnostic tool display (directx12 Ultimate : disabled) should I enable it and how to enable it.

Hi,

You can't enable it on that laptop as the NVIDIA MX250 does not support DirectX 12 Ultimate. DX12 Ultimate is only supported on RTX 20XXX series, 30XXX series and AMD's RX 6XXXX series of graphics processors.
Thema:

1. An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate - Similar Threads - issue regarding installing

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  6. Regarding Shipment Service issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Shipment Service issue: I have placed a service for my xbox controller which is in service. For xbox service i got a mail to attach a shipment label in the product box and a form named "To Whom So Ever It May Concern" in...
  7. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  8. I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...: So, as the title suggests, I have experienced a lot of issues with Xbox's PC app, namely being that I cannot download, uninstall, cancel or pause anything in my download section through the app....
  9. Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space: I have been trying to download some things from the Xbox Beta App V 2307.2.1 and I am on the Series X alpha skip ahead ring. When I try to download things from the app its says there isn't enough...
  10. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...