An insider's input on tiled Resources.

Discus and support An insider's input on tiled Resources. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plus ms was going with GDDR but they new it was expensive and hardly no one used it so sony took a gamble. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by f00xm4n, Mar 13, 2014.

  1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.


    Plus ms was going with GDDR but they new it was expensive and hardly no one used it so sony took a gamble.
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 14, 2014
    #31
  2. Hardly no one uses GDDR5? It's used in pretty much every PC graphics card you can buy today.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Mar 14, 2014
    #32
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    yes unreal but back when the ps4 and xbox one was being made it wasnt used much. and in other news the WiiU is outselling the ps4 in japan loooool
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 14, 2014
    #33
  4. An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    Yet memory quickly moved from GDDR4 to GDDR5 once they were released. No real reason to not use it today. ESRAM is holding it back in comparison until developers have fast ways to utilise it.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Mar 16, 2014
    #34
  5. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    the ps4 won't tap out .. Definitely l not first. The quality of infamous will prove you wrong, head over to neogaf Infamous already looks better than Ryse and anything out currently .
     
    SMG90x, Mar 16, 2014
    #35
  6. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    Honestly E3 version of infamous Ss looked better. Now its just...mehh..
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Mar 16, 2014
    #36
  7. Software tools and drivers make a huge difference, many things the average person will not understand. Either way this Gen the games are fun
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Mar 16, 2014
    #37
  8. An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    In regards to infamous the game looks good, but still wtf is with no dynamic lighting... I would rather a lower res and keep that lol since scalar chips are good. Alot of lod, either looks good but a bland game for my taste
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Mar 16, 2014
    #38
  9. Ddr3 was better for streaming an esram the 180 they did really messed with the drivers and had to use beta drivers by launch which is why cod deva and,others talked about drivers being such a pain. Once drivers are updated most likely with dx12 than we
    will see
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Mar 16, 2014
    #39
  10. Sorry for lake of editing on cellphone. Btw x1 is all about balance in "all aspects" why do you think Albert .p. Said on gaf it can do read and write.... Most likely a new kind of gpu could be wrong,
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    Honestly E3 version of infamous Ss looked better. Now its just...mehh..
  12. RippenHarra Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    It doesnt add much. Ok i get it your on the whole GDDR5 thing righhht.Got it. I can see all the next PC's models ditching DDR3 and 4 for solely GDDR5. lol

    And yes about the Manuals for developing on playstation 3 was in a gaming article a year or so ago hard copy not net. Developers needed to rely on each other to help work out the coding which wasnt happening on a huge scale so smaller teams struggled more
    than others particularly 3rd party. Thanks for the Constant insults though. Really shows who the kid is.
  13. BrianGunter Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    I'll add a new post rather than trying to edit the previous one since the forums seem to hate any edits and make them so difficult...

    Nobody said MS was broke so I'm not quite sure why you seem to think that's a relevant argument in any way. It's really not hard to see yet another MS failure. I suppose some people just like to ignore Windows 8, Vista, RT, tablets, these very forums, and
    the rest of MS's failures though. Just because a company has money doesn't mean they have common sense.
  14. RippenHarra Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    [quote user="Lestat"]

    The only thing esram does is possibly bring the X1 up to par with the PS4's GDDR5, but it doubles the development time because of the complexity.
    [/quote]

    Wrong on Both.It will when used properly equal or pull ahead. Developers are already familiar with Edram on the 360 and this is the next step. MS have said they didnt quite give enough in tools last gen to get everything out of the 360 on the development
    side. We will finf out in a few days or devs will, but Dx12 will most probably make the use of esram and making games a whole lot simpler. MS are not Broke they didnt put it in to be cheaper its there for a reason.
  15. Lucky 1 Win User

    An insider's input on tiled Resources.

    And DF has no cred left anyway. See COD: Ghosts and Killzone: SF multiplayer
Thema:

An insider's input on tiled Resources.

Loading...
  1. An insider's input on tiled Resources. - Similar Threads - insider's input tiled

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. Controller Input after insider update question

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input after insider update question: I was wondering if Xbox insider updates can mess with certain controller inputs especially for all games that let you change your sensitivity. For example I’ve been playing halo infinite and found...