An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

Discus and support An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened: The game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BuyWide6685, Dec 11, 2023.

1. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

I do not understand fully what and how it happened so this post is about gathering info related to the event. Here is what happened:

The game specifically I'm talking about is State Of Decay 2

I opened a post in looking for a group to get assistance with one quest and got multiple replies willing to assist and that's cool.

The negative side is this guy had the waste amount of resources to supply me. whatever I ask he just has it in a wasted amount rare weapons included. I was really curious how he got it so I asked him and he replied MODS. My next question was how to install mods, cause I did not have the option to install mods on the console. To shortcut the story he stated installing mods is complicated. This was the moment I realized my gameplay just got compromised = ruined. He had no idea how to approach these zombies just get the best weapon and waste an amount of ammo and yolo. He has given me a weapon that needs no reload and has thousands of ammo inside.

I'm upset what's the purpose of having a console if this kinda event keeps popping up? The connection between Xbox and PC starts to concern me a lot. I can have a controller on Steam and consent to have this kinda of experience included tho! The transparency of the Xbox community becomes shady,unreliable simply wasted effort!

Is there a way to turn off the interactions with this sort of players, and games? Will turning off crossplay resolve this issue? I want a visual warning that a modded player has entered my world!

Please create a visual warning when a modded ,edited,hacked players enter my game!

submitted by /u/BuyWide6685
    [link] [comments]

/u/BuyWide6685, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Auswulf Win User

If the One is going to allow mods, what does that mean for the 360?

Won't Fallout 4 be a single player game? Most of the unauthorised mods people use on the 360 affect and ruin multiplayer games. If you are playing by yourself who are you upsetting?
  3. Photonimus Win User

Negatve feedback is hurting this gamertag when I play multiplayer games and it's ruining my video games experience

The gamerzone and the rep (stars) mean absolutely nothing and wont affect online play in any way.

It can only ruin your gaming experience if you are choosing to feel that way.
  4. CODukes4 Win User

headphones need addressed

The lack of real headsets is ruining my multiplayer experience. I'm cutting back until they launch the headsets/adaptors.
  5. Prayforplague43 Win User

What happened to Boo, The Cosmic Space Hamster ?

Great, my gaming experience is ruined!
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Should Multiplayer Be Removed For ACIII?

[quote user="makinmagic3"]

For me ever since Brotherhood had multiplayer included it spoiled it, I liked the first two AC games but when multiplayer got added it ruined it.

Some games don't need multiplayer to be good they could have a reasonable single player. For me AC games should be single player only.

[/quote]

How did the addition of MP ruin the games...it was something you either played or you didnt, at no time did it take away from the SP story or experience...it was refined in Revelations and it still didnt ruin the story or SP experience.

Although, will be honest enough to say, that as a result of the MP, the Uplay now acts as an online pass and most of the DLC released for Revelations has been MP focused but again...playing it or not playing it doesnt impact on the SP
Thema:

An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience

1. An in-game multiplayer event that affected-ruined my game experience - Similar Threads - game multiplayer event

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles

in XBoX on Windows
    play multiplayer games with local xbox consoles: In my house there is 2 Xbox one consoles and 1 pc. I wish to play the same game multiplayer with the 2 Xbox consoles. I have Gamepass ultimate on my account. I am the only adult. I own the game...
  4. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  7. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  8. How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I host and join a multiplayer game in the same house?: If I own two Xbox series x consoles and have purchased two separate games(ground) so that each account has their own individual copy of the game, what do I need to do so that a multiplayer game...
  9. Xbox Series X will not play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not play multiplayer games: My Xbox will not play any multiplayer games online. I tried to play Hell Let Loose and it says I have network problems. I have an ultimate subscription. Everything else will work. Games will...
  10. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0