An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode

Discus and support An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This Idea Allows The User Of The Xbox 360 to Download an app Developer mode activator This Mode Would Allow The Use Of HomeBrew And Mods For Games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/manminecraft109, Jan 22, 2020.

1. An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode

This Idea Allows The User Of The Xbox 360 to Download an app Developer mode activator

This Mode Would Allow The Use Of HomeBrew And Mods For Games

But when the mode is activated It Would Block Connections To Xbox Live/Microsoft services

And Would Not Allow Piracy

They Would Have To Brought The Games On Disc Or Digtally

submitted by /u/manminecraft109
    [link] [comments]

/u/manminecraft109, Jan 22, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

developer mode

Hi there,

as far as I know nothing changed in regards to that, but the real question is..should somebody do that.

Only people that use the console for developing purposes should do that
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Worried about Achievements, get it right MS!

Sorry but the glitches with achievements on Xbox One are the same as those on the 360. Now wether it's the developers fault or Microsoft's, I have no idea. But considering the developers actually code the games I would look in their direction.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

About Developer Mode

Xbox One developer mode runs UWP apps only from Visual Studio.

It doesn't support xex files. So unfortunately you won't be able to use your Xbox 360 homebrew games on the Xbox One.

Xbox One development kits are different but you need to register at ID @ Xbox and be approved as a developer to obtain one.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

prôblème écrant noir a cose d'une mise a jour -[Translation - black screen problem due to an update]

Hello gwenoswag,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Is your console in

developer mode
    ? Are you able to access the home screen of the console? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. MissEdi Win User

People made it to got into devolopermode

Hi there, Nils28!

We would not recommend enabling developer mode on the console, unless you are a developer who is in the process of creating a new application.

Additionally, the developer mode for the Xbox One console would not allow others to install a virus on accounts. We'd recommend reading over the

Developer Mode Activation App FAQ
    for further clarification in regards to this.
Thema:

An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode

1. An Idea For Xbox 360 Developer Mode - Similar Threads - Idea 360 Developer

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  4. Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?: Okay so basically what happened is I signed into my old Xbox 360 account on a S series and the web app. But the account has nothing on it at all as if it was reset in the process but here’s the...
  5. IDEA : Xbox 360 and Original Xbox main Menu emulation in the Xbox One | Series .

in XBoX on Consoles
    IDEA : Xbox 360 and Original Xbox main Menu emulation in the Xbox One | Series .: Well, if you are here, it means that you were interested in the topic of emulating the main menu of past Xbox. The easiest way to achieve this : simply buy the X360 or OGX console , however, I...
  6. New idea and twist on the Xbox 360,one,moblie!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New idea and twist on the Xbox 360,one,moblie!!!!!!: So my idea and new twist is we take all of Xbox one 360 and mobile and combine to make ( my idea name is not trademark or copyright yet) Xbox Real . this will make Microsoft and the Xbox...
  7. I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no idea what is wrong with my 360's internet connection.: So, yesterday, I decided to get on my 360, and play some Terraria. I was playing, then my friend invited me to a Xbox live Party. First red flag was when I talked, my friend said my voice was...
  8. Possible an Idea to play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible an Idea to play Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One??: Hello Everyone.. I was thinking,Unlike the way where you can connect your HDMI from Xbox 360 to Xbox One in order to play Games on it and maybe take screenshots and such.. But, When I tried it a...
  9. Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???: Xbox One marketing and dev teams, you guys better to come up with a patch to start supporting 360 games and remote controls... 20ff052f-1c72-4324-a00f-796700f02c85
  10. Just a little 360 idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a little 360 idea...: Whenever I see anyone who has an Xbox One, I see that "Xbox One Games" are listed as one game. A little Idea to spread this out would be to list games and have their platform (Xbox 360, Xbox One,...