"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

Discus and support "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JdavisTree, Jan 6, 2020.

1. JdavisTree
    JdavisTree Guest

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and...

On the redeem screen for Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium clicking claim now causes it to load for a while then say an error has occurred.

I have Game Pass Ultimate and have received no message from Xbox or email.

:)

JdavisTree, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Tribal Ranger Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Getting the same issue as the OP. I can see the offers there on my xbox dashboard, then when trying to claim the 'gift' get "An Error Has Occured. Try again later.” for both Discord Nitro and Spotify. At no point
    am I actually getting to see any QR codes. Really frustrating.
  3. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I also am having the same problems as OP (US). I am able to claim the EA Access but Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro, I can't gain access to the QR Code without getting the "An error occurred. Please try again later."
  4. Noahgriff Win User

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium codes.

Hello, a lot of people are trying to redeem it so it may have crashed. Do you get an error code with this?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

"An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium codes.

Hi Jdavis,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you own an Xbox one, you can go to the game pass tab and there will be a box there to claim your gift. Once you click on it, it gives instructions on how to redeem each one of them. If continue to have issues, you can
    request a call from support to see if they can assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. A11 NINJA Win User

I would try typing in the link they give you on a browser on a phone or computer. That is how I got my spotify to work.

The links they give you cycle every 24 hours if I'm not mistaken so try going back and manually typing.

It's a pain but it worked for me.

Best of luck happy gaming!!
Thema:

1. "An Error has Occurred. Please try again later" while trying to get Discord Nitro and... - Similar Threads - Error has Occurred

2. Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has any that has incouter this error,solve it?: I am just wondering has anyone been able to solve this unknown error or ever even look into the atter? 7615ef89-fba1-4459-b60f-3cafbabfa67f
  3. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  4. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  7. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  8. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  9. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  10. "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A Java Exception has occured." error when trying to create a Minecraft server with the...: Note: I did put a bit of sarcasm in here just for it to be a good read. That does NOT mean that I need a Java 21 or 17 Developer install to run a Minecraft Server. Hi! I'm trying to run a...