An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Discus and support An ANTHEM SUPERMAN? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Up until the ARKHAM series, there hadn't really been a decent Batman game. As of now, there has YET to be a decent SUPERMAN game. So...take the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 7, 2019.

1. An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Up until the ARKHAM series, there hadn't really been a decent Batman game.

As of now, there has YET to be a decent SUPERMAN game.

So...take the flight mechanic from ANTHEM and use it to build a Superman game!

What do you think?

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 7, 2019
  2. KaitoCam Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

Anthem Superman? I'm sorry but why wasn't your first though Iron Man
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

That sounds like an great idea. Have you reached out to a Developer? Maybe the can take the fighting techniques from Mortal Kombat...just an idea.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

I think a new superhero game could be fun, especially a flying one. Would be neat to see Rocksteady do something else in the DC realm.
  5. matthewiag Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

I would like to some more Marvel/DC game release
  6. {Parity} Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

I have never really been interested in those types of games. Although, I have heard others say they really like them. Maybe you should contact the developers with your suggestions and concerns. Happy Gaming.
Thema:

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

1. An ANTHEM SUPERMAN? - Similar Threads - ANTHEM SUPERMAN

2. Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't xbox Microsoft buy anthem: Anthem was a game that EA had the power to pull off then cheated thousands of fans out of I know I won't buy anything ea now after anthem that is the game we the fans want I know xbox Microsoft...
  3. Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem DLC, the Legion of Dawn Edition. Won't install: I purchased some DLC for the game Anthem, the Legion of Dawn Edition Upgrade. And when I go into the game, it isn't there. When I go to manage it in the store, it says I own it, but it's not...
  4. Anthem deleted itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem deleted itself.: Yesterday as of writing this i downloaded Anthem from Gamepass on PC and after playing it for a day and turning my PC off the next morning when i turned my PC back on the game had deleted itself...
  5. I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection.: I cannot play Anthem game definitely does not establish a server connection. cd39f54f-43d5-4ee1-ac34-bffc6335386d
  6. I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded anthem game Will not let me play: I paid to download. The anthem game. But it will not let me play the game. I don't understand. Why it will not let me? Do anything. ca0c3bcf-85cc-44e7-a059-9f774da2f911
  7. Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem literally causes my Xbox to shut off and the white light blinks very fast for about...: This has now occurred 3-4 times this month on the Xbox one x console in Alpha Skip. I know around 9 months ago there was a major issue with Anthem but even after game and system updates this...
  8. Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem, one x, and alpha Skip ahead are a bad combo.: I obtained my one x a few months back because I found it for $250 at Walmart one day. I was ecstatic at how quick the load times were on anthem compared to my one s. It was great. I was bragging a...
  9. Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem

in XboX Insiders
    Lighting issue reported while Console streaming Anthem: I noted an issue where streaming Anthem to my Surface Book causes issues with the game's lighting. My Surface Book is connected to a 1080P TV over the Surface Dock. With the HDMI sound bar and TV...
  10. Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Anthem causes the Xbox to shut down immediately upon launching the game. (8/8/19) - Alpha Skip: At this point I’m only reporting s this which happened the first time I attempted to launch the game. Feedback was sent after restarting the Xbox one x. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start console...