Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

Discus and support Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers): My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi why does my Xbox freeze when I connect to a wireless network. When I play offline the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ProperSpice21, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi

Amped Wireless (Routers): My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi
    why does my Xbox freeze when I connect to a wireless network. When I play offline the Xbox works normally. Please help my dad is getting very mad at me.

:)

ProperSpice21, Feb 25, 2017
  2. CapnSnazSnap
    CapnSnazSnap Guest
    Xbox doesn't automatically connect to wifi

Almost every other time I turn on my Xbox one it doesn't automatically connect to my wifi. When I go to network settings it doesn't show my wifi. If I choose the "test my connection " option, it says my wireless network isn't set up. I've had my xbox one
    for about 2 years now & regularly use it with Xbox live. I set up the wireless when I first got it. To fix the issue I usually just turn off the console & turn it back on. That sometimess fixes it on the first try, other times it takes several restarts. Does
    anyone else have this problem & is there a way to fix it so that it always connects to my wifi?

CapnSnazSnap, Feb 25, 2017
  3. herbert
    herbert Guest
    Why when i test my xbox live connection does it say its working, but it doesn't?

How are you connecting to the internet? Are you using a wired connection, or a wireless (WiFi)? I had a console where a WiFi connection would give me occasional problems, so you would want to check that out.

herbert, Feb 25, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Amped Wireless: My Xbox freezes when connected to wifi