Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...

Discus and support Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TruGodBills, May 28, 2018.

1. TruGodBills
    TruGodBills Guest

Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my ...

Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Cox internet modem isnt connecting with my xbox my connection is wireless modem name is panoramic
    internet will not connect. Ive unplugged it and nothing.

:)

TruGodBills, May 28, 2018
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Need help with xbox live

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Gift3d, May 28, 2018
  3. Amped Wireless Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease

Amped Wireless (Routers) Amped Wireless R10000: Helpplease
    cant connect Xbox consel to wireless router because of security protocol

SnubChannel5354, May 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: