American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

Discus and support American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; American Warrior Networks (ISPs): How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass? Hi, you will need to contact Xbox Support if you want... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TimaGamerXbox, Jul 14, 2018.

1. American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

American Warrior Networks (ISPs): How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?
    Hi, you will need to contact Xbox Support if you want a refund for games pass & gold, if in the U.S the number is 1-800-469-9269 or you can contact them by chat if you prefer
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

:)

TimaGamerXbox, Jul 14, 2018
  2. American Warrior Networks: My xbox just couldn't connect to my college wifi

American Warrior Networks (ISPs): My xbox just couldn't connect to my college wifi
    It said that it can only accept wifi like WPA/WPA 2, and WEP. So how can I make my xbox connect to wifi of my college?

OutrunSugar1299, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Money back

Can i take my money back from Game Pass and Gold? I bought it right now *

TimaGamerXbox, Jul 14, 2018
  4. American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

Hi, you will need to contact Xbox Support if you want a refund for games pass & gold, if in the U.S the number is 1-800-469-9269 or you can contact them by chat if you prefer

StuartATrueRed, Jul 14, 2018
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass?

6. ArturAntonevich Win User

how can i get my money back /xbox game pass/

hello. today the xbox game pass subscription automatically took my money from my debit card. how can I get my money back? I already cancelled the subscription, but don't know how to take money back.
  7. Ultra175Wolf Win User

Why did my account balance lost money

I found the reason why i lost 6,99€ from my account

The xbox live gold membership take automatically money from my account

And why it doesnt show up at the "recent purchases"

And now i want refund

And if you refund your xbox live gold memebership do you get your money back?
  8. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  9. Daniel lopezlopez Win User

Cancelar suscripción xbox live gold / obtener reembolso[Cancel subscription xbox live gold / get refund]

Como puedo cancelar la suscripción a xbox live gold para obtener el reembolso de dinero.

[Translation - How can I unsubscribe from xbox live gold to get the money back?]
    B
Thema:

1. American Warrior Networks: How can i take my money back from Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass? - Similar Threads - American Warrior Networks

2. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  3. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  4. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  5. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  6. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  7. European games on American Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European games on American Xbox Series X: Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks. 6766d829-a2ec-45aa-9520-dae79ee57060
  8. Can I use another region dlc for an American copy of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use another region dlc for an American copy of the game?: ej. Monster hunter rise (usa) sunbreak dlc(turkey) ? 5c8468bf-010a-43da-a04a-4cd6ae82bb15
  9. American Warrior Networks: My xbox just couldn't connect to my college wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    American Warrior Networks: My xbox just couldn't connect to my college wifi: American Warrior Networks (ISPs): My xbox just couldn't connect to my college wifi It said that it can only accept wifi like WPA/WPA 2, and WEP. So how can I make my xbox connect to wifi of my...
  10. American Warrior Networks: Problem with normal controller

in XboX Networking Hardware
    American Warrior Networks: Problem with normal controller: American Warrior Networks (ISPs): Problem with normal controller Could you use the Xbox App to press the A button? 13718727-598b-40bd-9233-c916c10dcfd3