Ambassador support

Discus and support Ambassador support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I was advised to contact ambassador support because I am an ambassador and it's not letting me participate in ambassador on twitter due to some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quaya Breezy, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Quaya Breezy
    Quaya Breezy Guest

Ambassador support

hello,

I was advised to contact ambassador support because I am an ambassador and it's not letting me participate in ambassador on twitter due to some sort of error.

:)

Quaya Breezy, Jul 18, 2017
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, Jul 18, 2017
  3. SaltSlasher
    SaltSlasher Guest
    My console keeps locking up every time I try and install a new game.

Xbox Ambassadors Assistants up in here...Who needs tech support.

SaltSlasher, Jul 18, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Ambassador support

5. magabite
    magabite Guest
    hi I was a ambassder for over 15 years I enjoy being apart of the team and helping others out I got a temp ban that ended on apiril 1 2017 becuse someone reported me for no resion I invested the matter and found out when I was playing call of duty everyone
    was telling me to turn off my mic after talking with a activion they said I have the right to use my mic becuse I find its good cummuction to the team but becuse they wanted the mic off and I refused to turn it off they false reported me and got me a temp
    ban that ended on apiral 1 now I was talking to a Microsoft mvp saport last mouth and they told me nothing is forever and after checking into my acount ive showen good behaver for over 6 mouth from the apiral 1 that the note will be removed on oct 1 2017 and
    I can reapply to the ambassder programe again and I can have my preview programe back if someone invites me again and its oct 5 2017 and the note is still there

magabite, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ambassador support

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cummuction