Ambassador programme problem

Discus and support Ambassador programme problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm trying to join up to the ambassadors programme but it won't let me. I would loove if someone could help me out as I have be an xbox gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RunFattyRun ATE, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Ambassador programme problem

Hey guys, I'm trying to join up to the ambassadors programme but it won't let me. I would loove if someone could help me out as I have be an xbox gamer for 15 years and would like to take it a step further and help others.

:)

RunFattyRun ATE, Jun 26, 2017
  2. GORBASH CELT
    GORBASH CELT Guest
    XBL Ambassador problem

Same here, only just heard about the ambassador programme and the enfore united programme and can't access them Ambassador programme problem :(

GORBASH CELT, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Ambassador Programme

This happens from time to time. Try again in a little while and if it's still not working try contacting @xboxsupport on twitter to see if they know or can do anything.

NathanielLarson, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What's happening when you try signing up?

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2017
  5. everything checks out but doesn't accept my profile :/

RunFattyRun ATE, Jul 18, 2017
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    If you could provide more specific details of what you're doing and the errors you're seeing that would help us help you. A screenshot in this case would probably help clarify.

maxen, Nov 1, 2018
  7. maxen Win User

everything checks out but doesn't accept my profile :/
    If you could provide more specific details of what you're doing and the errors you're seeing that would help us help you. A screenshot in this case would probably help clarify.
  8. RunFattyRun ATE Win User

everything checks out but doesn't accept my profile :/
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Problems trying to apply for ambassador

They really should remove the rewards from the ambassador programme,it will solve a lot of these kind of problems.
  11. medium bloke Win User

XBox Website Gold Membership Issue

Exactly as Mr Pointz said, the ambassador programme is under a lot of pressure at the moment, there are several bugs and problems that the ambassador team and support team are working on, but the main thing to do now is to be patient and wait.
Thema:

1. Ambassador programme problem - Similar Threads - Ambassador programme problem

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  7. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  8. Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any Moderators or Xbox live Ambassadors on this forums can help me?: IS there any Xbox live Ambassadors or Moderators on this Forums page can help me? Regarding the xbox support or a way to contact the Customer services by phone etc, sunce I've trying to contact...
  9. Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador: Hi I want to leave ambassador 95ced167-5fc6-4968-82a7-ff6629e89311
  10. I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements: Hi, I can't join the ambassador programm and I meet all the requirements. I need help Thanks a3ea8de7-4642-442c-9c80-ea3a71d27cce