Ambassador join problem

Discus and support Ambassador join problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the madminer132, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Ambassador join problem

So my brother came over and we played Xbox in the living room and I got tired and went to bed but my brother stays in the living room and continued to play but he got in an argument with some one and the guy he has arguing with reports my brother but he's
    using my account so I get an enforcement action against my account stopping me from being able to become an Xbox ambassador witch is anoing because I'm one of them people that loves helping people out and supporting people etc so being an ambassador will let
    me support people even more so please if anyone can help.

:)

the madminer132, Mar 17, 2017
  2. XxgtakillsxX
    XxgtakillsxX Guest
    Enforment united problem

I want to join the enforcement thing and it says I need to be 18 or older I was born 1992 and I am an ambassador. Whats the problem?

XxgtakillsxX, Mar 17, 2017
  3. XIX Plague
    XIX Plague Guest
    Ambassador Programme

Wanting to join the xbox ambassador programme but keeps coming up with the same thing.

! - Looks like there was a problem with your request.
    All advice welcome Ambassador join problem :D

XIX Plague, Mar 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ambassador join problem

Per the terms you agreed to when you signed up, you are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was your brother or you, if something happened on your account to violate the code of conduct, you are responsible for it. There
    is no way around that requirement for the ambassador program. You don't need to be an ambassador in order to help people.

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ambassador join problem

Per the terms you agreed to when you signed up, you are responsible for your account at all times. So it doesn't matter if it was your brother or you, if something happened on your account to violate the code of conduct, you are responsible for it. There
    is no way around that requirement for the ambassador program. You don't need to be an ambassador in order to help people.
  6. EdragonXX Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Anarchy, I suggest to you post your problem on Ambassadors forum. When you joined with AMbassador program they suggested to you to post all ambassador posts and problems there.
  7. lucid gravity Win User

Whenever I try to send messages it tells me message didnt send

Exact same thing.. I didn't have this problem until I joined the ambassador program....anyone else?
  8. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The Outer Worlds Black Silhouettes in Inventory Screen and Character Creation

Thank you for your fix dear friend. I had the same problem- Have you consider joining the ambassador program?
  9. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

Welcome aboard ;) Have you looked at joining the Ambassadors Club on your Xbox? You don't have to be an Ambassador to join.
Thema:

Ambassador join problem

1. Ambassador join problem - Similar Threads - Ambassador join problem

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  4. How do I join Xbox Ambassadors Program again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I join Xbox Ambassadors Program again?: Hello! I'm trying to re-join the Xbox Ambassadors Program due to the clean slate that was recently implemented, however when I do try to re-join it says I've been removed due to past...
  5. I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to.: I was previously an Xbox Ambassador but was removed from the program with no reason provided. I will attach images that show I have no enforcement history and that I’m denied access to the...
  6. can't join the xbox ambassadors discord

in XBoX on Windows
    can't join the xbox ambassadors discord: G'day, as the title says I am having trouble joining the Ambassadors discord server, I had managed to join before and was having trouble verifying, I was told to leave and rejoin to try again and...
  7. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  8. I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ?: I was removed from xbox ambassador program how can i join again ? ea9835e4-1b61-4601-895b-ae0ee5693083
  9. Unable to Re-Join as an Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Re-Join as an Xbox Ambassador: Hi Guys, In June 2020 there was some sort of exploit where messages were sent from users Xbox accounts to random other users saying very unpleasant things and as a result the users profile would...
  10. My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t join the ambassador program and we don’t understand why since she was...: Hey! Im an. Ambassador and my friend would like to join the program as well. She tried to register but it won’t let her. We think the reason could be that she got communication banned in 2019 but...