Ambassador Issues! PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Ambassador Issues! PLEASE HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am already an Ambassador, but my XP is apparently glitched. It's at 595/350 XP. It's says I'm 50% to level 2. It's been that way for almost 2 days!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RMBL ily, Jan 11, 2014.

1. RMBL ily
    RMBL ily Guest

I am already an Ambassador, but my XP is apparently glitched. It's at 595/350 XP. It's says I'm 50% to level 2. It's been that way for almost 2 days!

:)

RMBL ily, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Can't reply to people's questions as an Xbox Ambassador

again please post all issues regarding ambassador program in the ambassador forums thanks

SilentGamer895, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Ambassador Issues! PLEASE HELP!

You need to be an ambassador for two weeks--not two days--for your community level to rise. Ambassador issues go in the ambassador forums not the public ones.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: